main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Mandalorian Warriors

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Duran_Lomax, Mar 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Duran_Lomax

Duran_Lomax Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 9, 2004
    OOC: it wasnt a bad idea, actually, just a bad choice in materials. If you had the money to fire a barrage of Diamond Boron Missiles, I would be in trouble, seeing as my shots would only glance off of them.

2. Darth_Oochy

Darth_Oochy Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 3, 2003
    OOC: What is that energy around them?

3. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Kev-Mas_Colcha Force Ghost star 5

Dec 15, 2002
    OOC :: Also, the planetary shields would not stand a chance. It is almost as powerful as a superlaser, remember that...

The energy around them is that of any outer coating of a super or turbolaser.

4. Darth_Oochy

Darth_Oochy Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 3, 2003
    OOC: Okay the OOCs need to stop, but I will say this. A trubolaser is a partical beam, made up with high speed protons or nutrons, in a beam. Funny thing is, it's not really a laser.

5. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Dec 15, 2002
    OOC :: That's exactly what it is, Oochy, two particle beams, one with protons, and one with anti-protons, and when they impact, they collide.

So, onto IC...

IC ::

As the particle beams broke through the atmosphere and shielding, the time narrowed down to impact with the Ion Cannon(s), and then, a big BOOM erupted, blowing up the Ion Cannon(s) and everyone working on the gunnery was either evacuated, or dead, although most likely dead.

TAG :: Duran

6. Admiral_Palpetine

Admiral_Palpetine Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 2, 2003
    Sorry for not posting you guys, deak if you will take a look at the first post on page 11, i am waiting for a reply...

7. Duran_Lomax

Duran_Lomax Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 9, 2004
    ~Before the beam struck, Control activated the base's special, overlapping shield. The shield generators were specially modified to overlap billions of times. The two beams bounced harmlessly off the shield, and the base with everyone in it safe from harm~

OOC: in following with Kev's example, not even a Death Star superlaser could penetrate this shield.
    you want to play, Kev? let's play

8. Robal_Krahl

Robal_Krahl Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 23, 2003
    *While the orbital battle raged on, Robal quickly boarded his borrowed shuttle. Leaving the planet's atmosphere without being reduced to atoms should be simple enough, seeing as his enemies had bigger concerns. A lowly shuttle would not be worth their efforts.
    The shuttle lifted, soaring into the sky. After a few minutes, he was aboard Deak's Super Star Destroyer, and making his way to the bridge.*

9. bladex2

bladex2 Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 5, 2004
    "Yes Master"

*Blade replied as Kev picked him up and dropped him off at his Firespray*

"Thank you Master, see you in space!"

*blade runs to his ship, activating ermergency start up sequence and blasts off, heading for orbit*

Tag:Myker, Kec, etc

10. Darth-Dispicable

Darth-Dispicable Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 4, 2003
    Name: Jerek Mizon
    Species: Ubese
    Faction: Minion of the Sith
    Weapons: Various

IC: Jerek Mizon (NPC)

Flying cloaked in an advanced prototype Infiltrator, a dark being known as Jerek Mizon came out of hyperspace and entered airspace of Myrkyr. For a long time the Sith had known of the location of this Mandalorian group and now that they seemed to be at odds with the Jedi it was time to seek a mutual agreement.

Through the massive Sith spy network he had located the base of this rogue group, opening a channel he sent a transmittion.

<<"Mandalorians, I am Jerek Mizon, Hand of Lord Dispicable of the New Sith Order. I request permission to land, and I have quite an interesting offer to give to your leader.">>

TAG

11. Angelic_308

Angelic_308 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 2, 2002
    *Angel sat watching Deak pilot the ship toward his SSD...For some odd reason it felt like it was taking a lot longer than normal. Suddenly there was a sharp pain in her midsection...But it wasn?t her pain.*

?LaYa!?

*Angel stood up quickly, finding it a really bad Idea she fell back into the seat heavily it hurt more than
    standing up had but she was so worried about her cousin that she hardly felt it. The force was coming back to her She felt her cousin along with her best friend were in danger it was centered around her would be apprentice Bloodfin.*

"We have to get to the outhers Deak...And soon."

Tag: Deak.

12. Tarm_Varrak

Tarm_Varrak Jedi Youngling

Mar 13, 2004
    Tarm Varrak stood behind Duran observing the growing battle when a Officer stood up from a communications console and marched onto the Command Bridge where his Field Commander was busily giving orders and engaging the Jedi's naval elements.

He stopped before Duran and gave a salute, "Sir, Communications and Intel have informed us that there is small craft, of starfighter or infiltrator design, entered our atmosphere and sent a transmission stating it's origins are the New Sith Order and claims to be a delegate of one Lord Dispicable. He desires to land and openly speak with the leader of the Mandalorians. Shall I patch him through?"

Tag: Duran

13. Admiral_Palpetine

Admiral_Palpetine Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 2, 2003
    Jodack woke up in the midst of an ancient battleground. There was mist all over the place. It seemed somewhat familliar...But where had he seen it before?...The notion never came to him. Suddenly a loud evil laugh broke out in the midst:

Ha ha haaa ha ha!!! Now we can finally get to know eachother. Your body is in a comatose state. I cant see a thing, but here i can toy with you all I want. the face of Palpetine, old and distorted, appeared in front of him.

"What do you want with me old man?"

Hm hm hm! You shouldnt be so rude to your elders.

Suddenly lightning shot from the mist and engulfed jodack. He screamed in pain.

And the funny thing is, your little Deak isnt here to save you!

The lightning intensified and jodack cried out even more. Hopefully Deak would hear his cries through the force....

TAG: Deak

OOC: Im just reposting because my last post seemed to go unnoticed.

14. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Dec 15, 2002
    OOC :: Hey, guys, ignore my last post about me shooting at the planet, as my weapon is not powerful enough to puncture a planetary shield, so, this is my replacement post...

IC ::

Kev-Mas ordered communications with Deak's Ship...

"Patch me through to Deak's ship."

Comms officer :: "Aye, sir"

"Master Deak Alder, this is Kev-Mas Colcha. I suggest you get yourself outta here, immediately! My sensors detect an Ion Cannon firing from the planet's surface! I'll meet you at our destination, hopefully!"

TAG :: Deak

15. bladex2

Mar 5, 2004
    *blade made it to into orbit and landed in the hanger of the SSD and sighs as he exits his Firespray*

"Well..my first real mission...the Jedi were hurt here
    ...now what?.."

Tag:Any Jedi around Myker, SSD

16. GenOochy

GenOochy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 8, 2003
    FYI:

Detection of Force Cloaked Capital Ships

Wolatarain engineers, when faced with the delima of the ability of the Jedi Master Corran to cloak an entire fleet, came up with a simple, yet effective counter. Using a device used by Wolatarain astronomers to measure and observe the gravity wells of stars, black holes and planets, they fit the same device on top of the Wolatarian Battle Ships(WBS). By detecting the gravity well created by a large ship(any ship over 800m, and heavily armor ships over 500m), they can pin point it's location fairly accuratly. Since the cloak covers the ships in the entire electro-magnetic spectrum, but the ships still exsist and their mass still warps the space/time plane. There is no known way to counter this form of detection, besides removing the fleet compleatly from the space/time plane(which is impossible).

Detection of Cloaked Fighters

Ion trails left behind from the cloaked fighters and bomber engines are easily detected once they leave to cloaked area, giving a fairly good idea of the location of the space craft. Which then in turn can be attacked by flak and AAA guns.

Wolatarian Flak Guns- Design and Operation

A Wolatarian flak gun is a weapon that has been in use for over 300 years in the Wolatarian Navy. Simple and effective, the rounds fired by the flak guns(Electro-magneticly fired), are a thin, steel jacket covering a thermite warhead. The warhead is a electricly ignited thermite reaction of Al(Aluminum) and Fe2O3(Iron Oxide). In the core is a magnesium blasting cap, that begins the reaction shown here:

Fe2O3(s) + 2 Al(s) = 2 Fe(s) + Al2O3

When the reaction occurs, a very large and negitive enthalpy change occurs, so much in fact, that the products are rasied to the point of the melting of iron. Surounding the reaction it thousands of small steel ball berrings. The reaction creates a flash of bright white light and blast molten steel and aluminum at high speeds, blasting out and forwards. Any craft to pass through the area, which expands a 15 feet at second, in the next 10 seconds simply comes apart, and the area is dangerous to unshielded craft after this, untill a clean up ship, with a magnetic plate, sweeps the area after the battle.

]:)

I love physics. ;\

These are my idea's and my technology, so no copying or creating anything like them. There is a virtual copyright to say on these techmologys, plus you characters don't know about them either....

17. bladex2

Mar 5, 2004
    ooc:: Oochy..you're trying to make things interesting aren't you? ;) ::

18. GenOochy

GenOochy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 8, 2003
    OOC: Just playing arond with theroretic physics. ;)

19. bladex2

Mar 5, 2004
    ooc:: Mandalorians..sorry for the all of us jedi leaving without letting you guys post..I don't know what happened..if you read my last few posts I did give you guys chances to interfere with my umm "departure" :D Oochy, very, very interesting :D ::

20. Deak_Alder

Deak_Alder Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 31, 2003
    //As the shuttle carrying Angel and himself landed a medical team was already in place. Picking up Angel he moved to the hatch. As the ramp descended he saw the Commander Strijder stood with the team. Placing Angel on the stretcher that was waiting he turned to the Commander.

"Get us into hyperspace fast. Set course for Ithor. It is a short jump and we can regroup from there."

//He turned on his heal to follow after the medical crew that was tending to Angel. He had taken two steps when he was hit with a searing pain. Instantly he knew the pain had come from the bond he shared with his apprentice.

But how? Jodack is in the containment cage. He can't use the force.

//Blocking the pain he took off at a sprint for the room in which his apprentice was being held. As the door slid open he saw the younger man lying in the cage. His body was still except for a very slow, very weak rising and falling in his chest. He could tell immediately that Jodack's body was not the source of the pain he had felt. Deactivating the sheild that kept Jodack from touching the Force he allowed himself to be engulfed in the force. As the ship lurched into hyperspace he didn't even feel it. His entire Conscience was reaching out to his padawan. If he was going to help his padawan he would have to enter into Jodack's mind and help him fight the darkness that had taken over.

TAG: Jodack and Angel

OOC: Sorry I didn't respond the first time. While I was on Myrkr I was completely stripped of the force. That is why I didn't say anything to you IC but I should have told you that OOC. Don't worry I didn't forget about you buddy ;)

21. Angelic_308

Angelic_308 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 2, 2002
    *Angel laid in the med. ward as Deak?s med. team sounded her asking her a million questions to make sure they didn?t kill her instead of help heal her. Closing her eyes she went into a healing trance but remained aware of everything going on around her.*

Tag: anyone on Deak's ship.

OOC: Jedi I think we need to go back to the GD thread as soon as we get out of hyper space or we can go over now...What ever you guys think.

22. Deak_Alder

Deak_Alder Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 31, 2003
    OOC: Jodack I moved to the GD thread. Just wanted to let you know

23. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Dec 15, 2002
    Kev-Mas made orders to get out of here...

"Set Course for Hapes. We are coming home..."

24. Dark_619

Dark_619 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 9, 2003
    Is it too late to join cuz i like mandalorians maybe i could work mysle fin somehow?

Name:Zabe

Species:Zabby

Weapons:Laser Carbines

Ship: 1875 freighter

~dArK~

25. Mace_Windo

Mace_Windo Jedi Master star 4

Aug 31, 2001
    OOC:*Cough*UP!!*cough*

What??

-Mace-

Thread Status: