main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jack, FL MARCH 4th - Grilling With Anakin & Padme'

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Anakin-and-Padme, Feb 16, 2006.

?

MARCH 4th - Grilling With Anakin & Padme'

Poll closed Mar 24, 2012.
  1. 12:00pm

20.0%
  2. 2:00 pm

80.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anakin-and-Padme

Anakin-and-Padme Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 2, 2005
    Do you guys want to have a get together at noon or later in the afternoon (like 2 or 4?) Give us your vote and ideas. Sorry it only polled the 12 & 2 spot. I hit enter by mistake and there was no fixing it [face_frustrated]

Chase has already called and confirmed a bunch of people. If we haven't called you it is most likely becuase don't have your number so PM us with it or post on here if you want to come. We would love to have everyone.

Please keep in mind (if Chase did not tell you) that we do live 3 miles over the FL/GA border (about a 30 min ride from Arlington and exatly 50 mins from Mandarin Moe's). If that isn't good for everyone we need to plan to do it somewhere else. Otherwise get out your Banjo's and head on up here. ;)

2. ObiWanAmanda

ObiWanAmanda Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 10, 2005
    I could possibly make it if you make it for around 2:00. I am hosting a ladies brunch for my sunday school class that same day around 10:00. Please oh please....I really want to come [face_praying]

3. Twin_solo_Durron

Twin_solo_Durron Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 30, 2003
    2 works better for me.

4. darth-blaze

darth-blaze Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002
    Hey, How many people wanna drink at the BBQ, say "aye". we need a head count.
    "AYE"

5. Twin_solo_Durron

Jun 30, 2003
  6. Anakin-and-Padme

Sep 2, 2005
    So far it is looking like 2pm or later is best for everyone. We will plan for 2pm until whenever we are sick of each other. You can come whenever you like even if 2pm does not work out for you. Just let us know.

Chase wants to know if everyone prefers burgers and dogs or pizza. It does not matter to us either way. Just thought we would ask.

Manda said she would bring her karaoke machine which could prove interesting.

Chase has a friend who is going to bring R2-Keg2. We plan to fill him with ice and cokes for the non-drinkers. As for the drinkers. It is all up to you guys to bring any alcoholic beverages if you want them. We don't drink so we don't buy it, but you can do whatever you want.

Kids are more than welcome to come. Our front room is a play room and packed with toys for both girls and boys.

7. Twin_solo_Durron

Jun 30, 2003
    I like dogs myself..but i am kool with anything.

8. ObiWanAmanda

Jun 10, 2005
    Burgers and dogs...how about that...you may want to get a list going to find out who is bringing what....how is the meat going this time...are you providing or do each of us bring our own...remember the last BBQ...By the way I expect B-day presents from everyone...my b-day is this Sunday.

9. Anakin-and-Padme

Sep 2, 2005
    Your present is your dog or hamburger and I'll sing ya a derge...
    We are providing everything 'cept the booze. Now, if you wanna offer to bring something that is totally cool and we can cross it off of our list. I just don't like pulling teeth to find out what people are going to bring.

10. MiraNova34

MiraNova34 Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 12, 2004
    Sorry I'm gonna miss this. I'll be moving that day.

11. Twin_solo_Durron

Jun 30, 2003
    I am really good a baking cakes and i was wondering if it would be kool with everone if i brought a cake.

12. ObiWanAmanda

Jun 10, 2005
    Padme...PMd you...

13. Leia214

Leia214 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 24, 2004
    Count me in for sure - won't know on Mark until closer to the day though.

14. MJL1138_cavaleia

MJL1138_cavaleia Jedi Youngling

May 22, 2005
    Sorry I can't be there. That's the weekend I'm already committed to Stardate MOSH. Maybe next time!

15. ObiWanAmanda

Jun 10, 2005
    since I am bringing the karaoke machine if anyone has any Karaoke CD's please bring them with you. I only have a few and most of them are Christian Contemporary music.

16. ---Vossk---

---Vossk--- Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 14, 2005
    aww,cant make it,i have a feild trip to kennedy space center

17. Anakin-and-Padme

Sep 2, 2005
    Hey guys...time to start getting a head count for this so we know how much stuff to buy and no one goes hungry. Feel free to list your favorite stuff too.

Also, for directions. Please PM me and I can give them to you. I don't like the idea of posting it on a public forum.

18. Twin_solo_Durron

Jun 30, 2003
    I will be there and I may bring my brother if he does not have to work.

19. Anakin-and-Padme

Sep 2, 2005
    Sounds good. 2 counted.

20. ObiWanAmanda

Jun 10, 2005
    Ok you know I will be there!!! Oh yea I guess Chris will be there too

21. REDEYEE

REDEYEE Jedi Youngling

Dec 31, 2005
    Well, I won't be able to make this event due to Mikenzie's (my 7 year old) birthday party. We rented those big slides and bouncy bally things. Wish I could make it, but I wouldn't miss my girls birtday party for nuttin! Hope you guys have a blast! Eat a burger and a doggie for me.

22. Solo51

Solo51 Jedi Youngling

May 17, 2005
    Sounds like you guys will have a great time! Sorry I'll be out of town. :(

23. ImperialOrder

ImperialOrder Jedi Youngling star 2

May 19, 2005
    Well, this officer of the ISBN wouldn't miss it for the world.

>Steve

24. Anakin-and-Padme

Sep 2, 2005
    Fantasmic Steve we look forward to your company. Looks like we have counted about 17 people with Chase and I included. Cool.

We are planning on 2PM and later for arrivals (whenever is fine)

I am sending PM's to everyone who may need directions and a number in case they are lost.

Cheers!
    Padme'

p.s. Amanda, will your karaoke machine play MP3 CD's or do I need to convert a ton of my files to regular tracks? Just let me know and I can do either. I have access to 1000's of songs...requests anyone??

25. Anakin-and-Padme

Sep 2, 2005
    RedEye - I am jealous we should have rented the slide and bouncy ball thingy for our little grilling out thing....
    Have fun at the Birthday Party we will miss you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.