main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive ~Master and apprentice stories~

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by KILIK, Jun 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KILIK

KILIK Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 21, 2005
    approved NaboosPrincess!

Ok she told me I didn't need approval but anyway on with the show.

Now at this point you thinking story right?

Well there is non.

You the players or should I say the master and padawan.

Most start your stroy, yeah everyone master and every student has there own story to tell us all what well yours be?

Read each and every rule carefully before posting!

General Rules:

1. This is not a story it is many stories. In short each master and apprentice has there own tale to tell. In a sense this is your fic about you and your Padawan. So it really is your story.

2. No one is to interfere with one another?s story unless the master of the team allows him or her to do so.

3. No major dueling. You can have a good spar but not an all out duel. Go to the SWC dueling thread or the RPF lightsaber dueling thread if you want to have an all out duel.

4. Belonging to an order is not a requirement. Do or do not as you decide in your own story.

5. You can play in any era you want.

6. If you are playing in the EU and you want to go back and see someone in the before the sage time. The plot must be sent to me or a GM and one of us must approve it!

7. NO OOCING!

7. 8. Character sheets are optional. If you want you can make them; it?s up to you. See the Character sheet and Character development section blow for more details.

Note: players are not to post a Character Sheet until they have played long enough to describe their character fully

More on this in the era section below.

8. Obey the TOS as always and have fun. Now go and tell your tale.

The controls

Yeah I said controls, don?t worry, they?re easy.

Master controls

The master may train their apprentice anyway they see fit, as long as none of the rules are broken in anyway.

They may IC as other characters during the story to help train their Padawan.

Example: The master and apprentice get split up and the apprentice has to find the master. The master may IC as different characters to help the apprentice.

Note that this does not mean that they can control the character of another player, only NPCs.
    Apprentice Controls:

The apprentice can do almost anything as well. They can not IC as different characters unless the master agrees to it.

Note that this does not mean that they can control the character of another player, only NPCs.

Special guest:

Yes, all you need is two to play this game. But what if you want or may need another to make an event in your story. Well this is directions for those who are asked by the master of the team to help with a story.

Usually this guest is a non-force user, but he or she can be a force user.

If you want a group of 3 you can have it but this RPG is NOT about a group going off and saving the galaxy; there are other RPGs for that I?m sure.

This guest is there for whatever you have them for. Mainly to help the apprentice learn a lesson.

Special guest controls:

The guest is to post short and sweet. He or she doesn?t have to listen to the master but they should not interfere with the apprentice training.

Guest do NOT control the story, the master and the apprentice do.

The posting:

Everyone has his or her own style of posting, but when posting, and to keep confusion from happening, post the title of your story each time you post. Master and apprentice need to decide upon the same title to use in every post.

Explain: You may use your user names in the title name or just use a title the two of you create. You may also decide to post using a certain color. Make sure it is unique as possible; remember that others will be reading these so make them good and unique so they are easy to tell apart from the others.

OOC posting:

As I have said above NO OOCING!

But here is some info you should see

If you have to go real quick put it into

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.