main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Maverick of the Living Force ~~~New Challenge: First Padawan Important Announcement ~~~~

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Layren, Feb 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kestrel_Kenobi

Kestrel_Kenobi Jedi Master star 4

Sep 26, 2005
    Ok, I'm onto it...watch this space! :cool:

2. Layren

Layren Jedi Master star 5

Oct 28, 2003
    Alright Ladies, I'm about to lock this thread. It's been a blast being with you all over the last two years. We look forward to the new thread with great anticipation and handing the torch over to new owners :)

Layren

3. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    Good night and good luck.

4. dianethx

dianethx Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 1, 2002
    It's been a wild ride and I've had a lot of fun on this thread. Thanks everyone for making it a great time.

5. Layren

Oct 28, 2003
    I'll leave it open until Kestrel makes the new thread and then I'll link it here and we will be on to bigger things :) [:D] Hugs to everyone! You're a great group!

6. ardavenport

ardavenport Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 16, 2004
    Well, I've had a lot of fun here. :D But threads do come and go.

7. Princess_Arulmozhi

Princess_Arulmozhi Jedi Master star 4

Nov 16, 2004
    I'll be sorry to see this one go (yeah, I take time to adjust :D ) - it was so much fun. My foray into the boards proper began with the Qui-Gon challenges. [face_love] Hugs to Layren and Diane! [:D]

But the new one is sure to be twice as fun, I'm sure. What with having both luscious Jecdi. All the best to Kes!

8. rhonderoo

rhonderoo Former Head Admin star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 7, 2002
    Came to say goodbye to this incarnation of the Qui thread. :( Good luck on your new one. [face_good_luck] :)

9. Kynstar

Kynstar Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 2, 2004
    Hate to see the thread go :( but soooo can understand DRL issues. Got some of me own currently as well.

Take care Layren and see ya on the flip side!

Good luck to the upcoming thread that will be taking this one's place!

10. ardavenport

Dec 16, 2004
    Ooooh, the new thread will be fun. But all you people saying goodbye to this one have to come post on the new one!;):p There are just all those pesky details to work out. [face_thinking]

11. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    Sad to see this thread closed, but glad to know that there will be another one. :)

12. Kestrel_Kenobi

Kestrel_Kenobi Jedi Master star 4

Sep 26, 2005
    I'm posting this here so I don't have to pm everyone!...Me and my lil ones have been very sick...Hence me not being about. Hopefully, I'll be ok by tomorrow and I'll get all the stuff for the new thread sorted then.

13. Stella_Ripple

Stella_Ripple Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 29, 2005
    OOh what a lot of new developments! About the new thread subject, (i'm jumping here) but how about a master and padawan thread you know, going with a title like Always Two There Are, which looks at both teamwork and individuals of the team? or would that complicate things? I haven't thought into specifics but it's open for ideas lol..And I know I'm going to be odd with timings, esp this summer, but I hope to sort things out later aaand i'm babbling but my point: if you lot need help or reserve back up i'm here!

oh kes, so sorry to hear that! feel better soon!

EDIT [face_blush] Sorry! skimmed and posted! Looks like you two have it pretty much figured out so you can ignore what I said above! But I would suggest maybe that a thread that deals with any master and padawan (or maybe that's too broad?) would get more people involved?

14. Ara-gon

Ara-gon Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 31, 2005
    I hate change. :_| But I'll adapt. :p I'm working on a response to a challenge. Can I still post it as a response challenge when I finish?

Layren and Diane,

Thank you both so much for your wonderful work on this thread. [:D] It's been a blast.

Layren,

I hope that your break from Resource revitalizes your muse and results in tons of wonderful fics for us to read and enjoy. Best wishes as you refocus your fanfic efforts. @};-

Kestrel Kenobi,

Thanks for taking up the torch. I'm thrilled to hear that there will be a new incarnation of this thread. [:D]

15. ardavenport

Dec 16, 2004
    Absolutely! None of the challenges are being closed, but I think that new ones are not being proposed for now because of slow response. I'm still working on a few old challenges myself. [face_mischief]

16. hyperspace_police

hyperspace_police Jedi Master star 4

Jun 22, 2005
    Wow...click on post a reply and you get a smorgasborg of Qui-Gon droolworthy photos...

NICE...

Kudos to Diane and Layren for the wonderful job you've done.

Now you can sit back and enjoy writing to somebody else's challenges.

Relax and enjoy a drink on me.

You've done a wonderful job.

Looking forward to the new thread!

(and hope you and your kiddos are feeling better soon.)

17. hyperspace_police

hyperspace_police Jedi Master star 4

Jun 22, 2005
  18. dianethx

dianethx Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 1, 2002
    It was adorable.

19. ardavenport

Dec 16, 2004
    hyperspace_police that was a nice first Padawan for Qui-Gon. He had such a hair problem, and it wasn't even his hair!

And I just had to sneak in here and note what nice Qui-Gon banners have been up in Resources lately. :)

20. Layren

Oct 28, 2003
    Just a note to let everyone know the new thread is now up and can be located Here. This thread will now be locked. Thank you so much for your participation and support and now let's all go support the new thread :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.