main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi May you be blessed by the Dark Side!

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Darth Tropius, May 17, 2016.

1. Darth Tropius

Darth Tropius Jedi Youngling

May 16, 2016
    Greetings to everyone on this wonderful forum, which seems to be just the kind of forum a SW fanatic such as myself can enjoy! I have been a fan of SW since I was 4, and now that I am 18, my devotion has only grown stronger. I am very happy to have found a place where I can truly enjoy discussions and share admiration of Star Wars franchise with fellow fans. My favorite characters are Obi-Wan and Darth Sidious, and I consider myself to be a Sith. I don't know what else to write in my introduction so that would be all!

Lady Belligerent likes this.
  2. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    Hello and welcome to the community. :)

I also consider myself Sith, and I hope you'll visit our fanclubs in the EUC and SWC. Have you ever roleplayed or written fan fiction?

3. Darth Tropius

Darth Tropius Jedi Youngling

May 16, 2016
    Hello, it's a always great to meet a fellow Sith! I have been roleplaying SW for couple of years now, and I also have plans for writing my first fanfiction!

And I will certainly visit the fanclub and join it!

Lady Belligerent likes this.
  4. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
  5. galactic-vagabond422

galactic-vagabond422 Force Ghost star 4

Jul 11, 2009
    HI, Darth Tropius if you're interested in role playing we have a forum just for that. Called helpfully enough, the Role Playing Forum. And If you haven't already you should check out the Knights of Darkness in the Star Wars Community Forum and the Sith Empire in the Expanded Universe Forum.

If you ever need any help in the Role Playing Forum just tag me here, I'm always willing to help, and we are always looking for new players.

Hope to see you around.

6. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    Awesome! Be sure and check out the RPF that galactic-vagabond422 linked! If you have questions don't hesitate to ask. :)

7. Halle Dray

Halle Dray Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 6, 2016
    Welcome! I'm also a Sith like Lady Bellorum. Ahem, Lady Belligerent... I hope you may come join us!!!