main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OKC, OK meeting times and places

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by xwing25, Jun 4, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xwing25

xwing25 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 7, 1999
    this forum will have the meeting times and places ,so if you can make it we have a good time talking about all kinds of stuff,we have giveaways ,and we watch so videos of stuff here and there and sometimes we do some trivia,so in short we have a great time
    so check here for the next meeting

2. xwing25

Aug 7, 1999
    we have two meetings a month so that people can have a beter chance of making one.the first meeting this month is June 13th at 7:30 pm at the Mazzios on I-240 and Penn. (it is on the southeast side of I-240),the second one is on Saturday the 22nd at 6:00pm at the Mazzios on North May and 70th (west side of the road) the meetings last between 2 and 3 hours depending on what we are doing ,see you there

3. xwing25

Aug 7, 1999
    ok we have a big surprise for the meeting this June, we are going to hold a raffle at the two June meetings for two Jorg Sacul figures ,we will raffle one off at each meeting with a second prize to be decided on and will be annonced at the meetings ,you must be present to win and the tickets will be $1.00 each with no limit on how many you buy,winners will be chosen at the meetings and all proceeds will go to the club so come to the meetings for your chance to win one of these great figs and to also have some fun

4. xwing25

Aug 7, 1999
    bumb up for people don't forget

5. Nabooty_Call

Nabooty_Call Former RSA / Obi-Wan Impersonator star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 11, 2000
    Meeting notice is up on FanForce.net.

Y'all have a great meeting! :D

6. xwing25

Aug 7, 1999
    see you all there as we are planning a great time and there is going to be cake also so bring yourself and some friends for a great time

7. xwing25

Aug 7, 1999
    the meeting was great ,so all you that missed it will have to come next month to have some fun ,SWQueen won the Jorg Sacul and Alex won the figures , etswelljedi won the trivia and we all ate most of the cake ,and as always there was a lot of talking and also we watched troops and hardware wars SE ,so all in all a great meeting see you next time

8. Nightsun

Nightsun Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 23, 2001
    Sounds Like I missed out, I was at the lake all weekend. What was the triviia over this time. I hope to make the next one, and are they changing over to the one on May and 70th.

Nightsun

9. xwing25

Aug 7, 1999
    yes they are going to be at 70th and north may from now on unless we find a beter place

10. Jedi_Arwen

Jedi_Arwen Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 28, 2001
    It is unlikely I'll be able to get to any of these, since I'm only fifteen and my parents (and me) are kind of nervous about meeting anyone from the internet. But still, my dad might take me sometime. Would the meetings be appropriate to someone my age?

11. Nightsun

Jun 23, 2001
    There are some others your age, but feel free to bring your father or mother. The meetings are appropriate for any SW fanatic. Everybody just sits around and chats SW or other things, and then there's the pizza and giveaways too.

Nightsun

12. xwing25

Aug 7, 1999
    we have people of all ages at the meetings and afew are teenagers and there perents bring them and hang out to and some are active members themselves and the giveaways are always good

13. forcewhispers

forcewhispers Jedi Youngling

Jun 25, 2002
    Hello. I'm SWQueen on the MSN site. I wanted to tell Jedi Arwen that I'm only 15 too, and since I can't drive I usually have a parent with me at the meetings.

14. xwing25

Aug 7, 1999
    the next meeting is on the 11th of July at 7 pm at mazzios on 70th and north May see you all there :)

15. xwing25

Aug 7, 1999
    just a reminder that the meeting is this week so see you there

16. Nightsun

Jun 23, 2001
    I don't thimk I'll be able to make any meetings until I get my license back; my only days off are mon. and wed., and even then I don't get off til 9:00-9:30. I will try to make the chats when I get home though. And if for some reason I get a Thur. or Sat. off I'll let you know.

Nightsun

17. Silent_Jedi

Silent_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 2, 2001
    By the grace of whatever god of days off there is--I have a Thursday off!!!!

So I may be able to make it to the meeting!! Wasn't the Mazzio's on 70th and May robbed the other night? Thought I heard that on the news? Maybe it was another one.

Also, thanks for the heads up on the new figs xwing (and the other who posted at JediOKC). There were only 4 Han Solos left at the Danforth Wal-Mart. Got 2!! Also snagged me a Vader Bespin duel!! Has anyone found a Chewie yet?

18. xwing25

Aug 7, 1999
    it was great having you at the meeting last week silent_jedi and i hope to see you again at some other meetings or get togethers we are planning

19. xwing25

Aug 7, 1999
    our next meeingh is on Sat.the 27th at 6 pm at the mazzios on 70th and N. May see you there as we are always planning on a great time

20. xwing25

Aug 7, 1999
    a friendly reminder of the meeting this weekend see you there

21. xwing25

Aug 7, 1999
    ok the meeting times for august are ,thursday the 8th at 7 pm at the mazzios on 70th and N. Mayand on sta.the 31st at 6 pm at the same location

22. xwing25

Aug 7, 1999
    we have a meeting this week on sat.the 31st at 6 pm at mazzios on 70th and N May at 6 pm see you there

23. xwing25

Aug 7, 1999
    just a friendly reminder that there is a meeting today 11/23/02 at 6 pm at mazzios on 70th and n May

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.