main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Merry Christmas!

Discussion in 'Archive: Anchorage, AK' started by bountyhunter2999, Dec 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bountyhunter2999

bountyhunter2999 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 13, 2002
    I just wanted to wish you all a very merry Christmas.

I hope the holdays bring you much cheer.

Kids, enjoy your break from school. Adults, enjoy your bonuses.

Also, I hope you got all your shopping done and always keep in mind it is better to give than recieve.

Merry Christmas, you schmuk! :D

2. Mace_Windo

Mace_Windo Jedi Master star 4

Aug 31, 2001
    ppl get out of school :eek:.

:(

-Mace-

3. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

4. StarFett

StarFett Jedi Master star 2

May 28, 2002
    Happy Holidays every one.
    I ship out in two more weeks!

5. Kaielo_Kiilkaen

Kaielo_Kiilkaen Jedi Youngling

Oct 8, 2002
    Merry Christmas to all you good little Christians, and happy Chaunaka to all the Jews. Allow me to also wish all a happy Kwanza.

To any Wiccans out there, let me wish you a pleasant Yule, and also a Pleasant Imbolc (I know that's in Feb, but I wanted to wish blessings on at least one greater Sabbat)

I don't know what to wish to Egyptian traditionalists, but to atheists I wish a happy period of strained wallets, irritating family, and all the joys of capitalism.

For all you agnostics, maybe you will find something you can beleive in before the holidays are over. If so, please refer to the appropriate blessing above or below, otherwise please refer to the section for atheists.

I don't know what the next Muslim holiday is, but I think it's Rhamadan. Keep it happy, and don't bother correcting my spelling.

If you are in any way associated with any extremist terrorist faction (which I know most of you aren't) please disregard these blessings and die.

I can't think of any other religions to bless right now, so please feel free to fill me in. I hope I have been an equal opportunity offender, and that everyone who reads this gets at least one laugh out of it.

The holidays (whatever they are for you) should be a time of joy and laughter. Good luck everybody.

I have special wishes for Our man Osama, but they are private. Osama, your presents will be air-dropped to you ASAP, look for a 500 pound cylinder with fins with your name on it. oh yes, and ignore that ticking sound.

Okay, Okay, enough out of me. I really should stop watching Comedy Central. Oh wait, One last joke for everyone!

I have a christmas star wars joke for you.

Luke and Vader are dueling over a dark chasm, lightsabers arcing in brilliant strokes of light. Luke parries each of Vader's strikes perfectly, and Vader realizes he's going to have to do something soon or he's going to lose. Searching Luke for some tidbit of fear that can be used against him, Vader grins beneath his helmet.

"I know what you got for Christmas, Luke."

"That's Impossible!", Luke replies, obviously very upset.

"Oh no Luke, It is *very* possible"

Luke begins to falter, his hope draining from him.

"Yes my son, I know... And soon so will you"

Luke could no longer control his fear.

"NoOoOoOoOoOo!!!! Who told you? how did you find out?!"

"It was all too easy, son. I felt your presents."

Hyuck Hyuck. okay Now I'm done.

Happy whatever,
    Louis

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.