main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Chatt, TN Midnight show and general reviews of Two Towers

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by DarKnight, Dec 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarKnight

DarKnight Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 14, 2000
    So who's going to tonight's midnight show of Two Towers at the Bijou or Wynsong?

I plan to to be at Wynsong. Look for the guy screaming "Kick the Balrog's a$$ Gandalf" if ya wanna look me up.

2. Southernjedi

Southernjedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    I'm afraid it won't be me. I'm stuck at work through about 12:30 tonight. :(

Would you like to hook up in early January to see it again?

3. DarKnight

DarKnight Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 14, 2000
    Yeah that sounds like a great idea. I will probably see this one more often than I saw FOTR (four times). Two Towers was a really great film.

Though Jackson takes a few more liberities in this one than he did in FOTR, I still enjoyed it.

A large crowd, larger than I expected, made it to the midnight showing. And before the movie even started the crowd was into it. When the X-men 2 preview came, everyone cheered. And then the Pirates of the Caribbean came on. Not much of reation from the crowd as the camera was showing various islands in the Cribbean and actors names slowly came into view. However, when Orlando Bloom's name came onto the screen, every girl in the theater gave a rousing cheer. Orlando has made only two movies and he is already got a huge fan following.

More later when you and others have seen it.

Dont wanna spoil it for ya. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.