main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Madison, WI Midnight showing

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by ROGUE_NINER, Mar 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ToxicNed

ToxicNed Grand Poobah of Madison WI - FF CR star 4

May 2, 2002
    Brent and Rick, I'm planning on being there for the midnight showing. Should be getting to the theatre sometime around 5:15 since I'm slated to work on the west side most of that week.

2. ROGUE_NINER

ROGUE_NINER Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 16, 2002
    Rick, I'll be at the mall around 2pm Wednesday.

3. Rick_Sith

Rick_Sith Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 2, 2002
    Thanks for letting me know Ryan. I'll swing by there at that time.

My plans are to spend the morning with Brent in line and pick Ryan up and head back over there.

See everyone near the front of the line. 8-}

Ruby Red, everyone that I know is going to the same showing that I'm going to is going to the one at Point Cinema. I heard Star Cinema was really good too. Very new. Hope you have a great time. Let us know how it is there.

4. Master_Arca

Master_Arca Jedi Youngling

Apr 28, 2005
    I don't how well you guys plan, but make if you want a good seat in the theatre plan on bringing your own snacks and drinks. Even if it's hot i wear a coat stuffed with my own stuff! It's a great way to go straight to the seats.

5. ROGUE_NINER

Jan 16, 2002
    I will likely bring something to eat since we'll be waiting a while. I don't plan on eating anything while watching the film though, it would be distracting

6. Forcebewitya

Forcebewitya Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 7, 2002
    Yeah, I will definitly be eating snacks in line throughout the day but yeah I wont eat anything while watching either. And I should get in there really fast being close to the front of the line (probably first).

Forcebewitya!

7. ROGUE_NINER

Jan 16, 2002
    That would be cool

8. Forcebewitya

Jun 7, 2002
    Well considering how early I am getting there I better darn well be first

Forcebewitya!

9. ROGUE_NINER

Jan 16, 2002
    lol one would think so

10. Rick_Sith

May 2, 2002
    The last forecast I saw showed thunderstorms for that Wednesday. I'll check again, but some rain gear and umbrellas might be a good idea.

Would be nice if that forecast has changed and we had great weather while in line.

11. Master_Arca

Master_Arca Jedi Youngling

Apr 28, 2005
    OMG!!! I was able to get tickets on Sunday, although they are for Southtown. But I still get to see it at midnight. I'll go again and see it on the Ultrascreen when the tickets are easier to get. But YAY!!!!

12. ender839

ender839 Jedi Youngling

May 16, 2005
    Out of curiosity, how far back in line do you all think I would be if I showed up at noon?

13. Goofy-Sith

Goofy-Sith Jedi Youngling

May 16, 2005
    Hey all :)

First time poster, but been lurking on TF.N since 98 or 99. Never knew there was a Madison forum until earlier this morning.

I'll be at Point Ultrascreen with a few friends for Midnight Madness. We plan on showing up around 3:30 or so.

Save us a spot near the front of the line!

Laterz

Goofy-Sith

14. Rick_Sith

May 2, 2002
    Hi Ender839

If I had to guess... I'd say about 20th in line. Could be much more or much less.
    Hard to say.

Goofy Sith,
    You'd have to ask Forcebewitya personally (PM) since he's the one who is going to be there first.

15. Goofy-Sith

May 16, 2005
    LOL I was (half) joking about a spot being saved near the front, we'll settle for whatever the spot number is around 3 or 3:30.

See ya then!

16. ROGUE_NINER

Jan 16, 2002
    Sounds good, maybe we'll talk or something.
    Still looks like Rain for Wednesday but who knows

17. Goofy-Sith

May 16, 2005
    Channel 27 is saying it'll just be cloudy (at least on their website, will watch the news in 1/2 hour to see what they say then)

Still, i'll be sure to bring my umbrella

18. Rick_Sith

May 2, 2002
    You're right. It does say cloudy, but it also says scattered storms late in the evening. I'm hoping those scattered storms don't touch us. At least not until after the movie lets out.
    [-o|

Oh and Congrats Master Arca. Would have been nice if you could have gotten the tickets for the Point Cinema, but the main thing is that you get to see the midnight showing. I hope you have lots of fun there.

I'll be dropping by the line in the morning. I'll see if I can bring something to keep me busy.

19. ROGUE_NINER

Jan 16, 2002
    Most places are saying now Mostly cloudy with a chance of Rain. So maybe it won't rain while we wait.
    I'll be at the Mall around 2 like I said

20. Rogue_Eleven

Rogue_Eleven Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 25, 2002
    No problem, guys. When I went and got my tickets at Point, they told me all the Midnight shows were sold out. I might come say hi anyway, not that I'll know who any of you are... ;) HAVE A FABULOUS TIME EVERYBODY! And if anyone is there on Thursday morning, I'll be the girl in the stormtrooper shirt trying to explain to her (very good sport of a) roommate who Porkins is.

21. Forcebewitya

Jun 7, 2002
    Well unfortunatly my plan failed. There are already people there I was quite pissed. I think John is there now saving us the best spots he can. I cant believe it, ecspecially since this is it...there is no next time. Cuase if there was I would camp a week if need be...oh well. See you all tomorrow!

Forcebewitya!

22. ROGUE_NINER

Jan 16, 2002
    I figured people would be there, its not to long of a line is it?

23. resnictem

resnictem Jedi Grand Master star 3

Jan 3, 1999
    Hi Brent and John, Hang in there. Please know some of us are with you in spirit, if not physically. Looking forward to seeing everyone. Valerie

24. Yesenia

Yesenia Jedi Youngling

Jun 24, 2003
    Delurking for episode III. I have tickets for the East Gate showing, does anyone know what the lines look like over there?

25. Forcebewitya

Jun 7, 2002
    Well Michelle and I had a great time waiting in line yesterday. I still have only taken a short nap after school but am not that tired. The movie was FANTASTIC I was very pleased. Well it was a lot of fun everyone who came we'll have to have another meeting soon to discuss it.

Forcebewitya!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.