main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Mistaken Identity

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Jedi_Guard_of_Death, May 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Guard_of_Death

Jedi_Guard_of_Death Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 9, 2004
    Just... A weird thing
    A/N: I have really no excuse for this. It just came to me.

Mistaken Identity (Or, A Lord of the Rings Fangirl meets Isolder from 'The Courtship of Princess Leia')

One day, a girl appeared on Hapes and the first person she met was none other than Prince Isolder himself.

"Isolder... Your name's Isolder...?" She asked, pointing. Unknowing what to do, the Prince blinked and nodded.

"Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight... Can I see your back?" Isolder blinked again.

"Turn around." She added, and, not knowing what do do, Isolder did as he was told.

"That's funny... What happened to all the puncture marks?" She asked. Isolder frowned and when his intelligent response was 'huh?', the girl continued.

"You know: From when the orcs shot your back full of arrows while you were in the river Anduin, trying to get The Ring back..." Isolder stared at her.

"OR... Did you throw The Ring into Mount Doom like Elrond told you to, this time? I always thought you were really a stupid head for not doing that: It would have solved a lot of problems, and then Frodo wouldn't have had to go on that big, terrible journey to destroy The Ring..." The girl continued, preparing to launch herself into a full blown rant.

"What ring?" Isolder asked when the girl paused for breath.

"You know: When your father went to fight in that 'last alliance of men and elves' and Sauron struck him down, you picked up your father's shattered sword and cut The Ring from Sauron's hand..." She explained, looking impatient.

"What are you TALKING about?"

Hee... anyone want to see a second chapter? [face_thinking] But then... that would kind of be... not Star Wars because it's Isildur meeting a SW fangirl.....

2. ari_stormset

ari_stormset Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 7, 2005
    (laughs) Nice! I hadn't thought of the play on names...I got it, though!

And I'd like to see a sequel featuring a SW fangirl... (chuckles evilly) That would interesting, indeed.

Peace of the Lord! Ari.

3. VadersMistress

VadersMistress Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 7, 2004
  4. Vongchild

Vongchild Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 2, 2004
    *pokes Vader's Mistress* But I thought you could only use each smiley five times in a post?

Very funny! :)

5. LukesTheMan

LukesTheMan Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 30, 2004
  6. Jedi_Guard_of_Death

Jul 9, 2004
    :eek: Wow... Four replies and it's only been one day... I'm starting to think you people LIKE me! [face_love]

I'll write a new chapter as soon as possible.

I've also got a few other fanfics that need work on, so... bear with me.

7. SilSolo

SilSolo Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 5, 2004
    ROFL I'm not too familiar with LOTR but that's a good pun!

8. Jedi_Guard_of_Death

Jul 9, 2004
    Alrighty, chapter two...

Mistaken Identity Part 2

In which a Star Wars fangirl dies, goes to heaven, and meets Prince Isildur from Middle Earth.

So, a Star Wars fangirl died one day and while her family down on Earth mourned and grieved, her soul went to the pearly gates, where she was promptly told to wait in line to be accepted into heaven.

She got in and the first person she met was Prince Isildur, who was sitting on a cloud by himself, pining over losing the One Ring. She went over and smacked him upside the head in a way of greeting.

"If your name's Isildur, I've been waiting for YEARS to do that! Who the [censored] do you think you are, you [censored] hack! Stealing Leia from the Senate like that just because she was pretty! My God, how shallow can you get?" She shouted, gaining stares from a few of the angels floating past.

"I beg your pardon, but what transgression of mine do you speak of?" Isildur asked, cowering away in his princely, dignified way.

"Don't give me that bull[censored]! You know [censored] well what I'm talking about! And what did you think... well, okay, thinking is exactly what you WEREN'T doing... but it's OBVIOUS that Princess Leia and Han Solo belonged together! And of all things, you didn't even have the decency to REALLY be in love with her!" Screamed the FG, practically hopping up and down with rage.

"Excuse me?"

"When you met that Teneniel Djo [censored], right away, you completely forgot about Leia and fell head over heels for her! You cockroach! You GARBAGE!"

And she proceeded to beat up the hapless Isildur.

Over on another cloud, Frodo, Sam, Merry, and Pippin were watching the scene with great delight.

"Aragorn! Another Star Wars fan is beating up on your ancestor again!" Frodo called with a grin.

"Leave me out of this." Pouted the sulking ranger.

Owari

Tah-dah!

[face_laugh]

9. Mirax_Corran

Mirax_Corran Jedi Master star 4

Jan 25, 2005
    *snrk* Great puns! I never thought of that...But really funny.

Is there more? O:) O:)

10. lurker2209

lurker2209 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 9, 2005
    Great joke! Very clever idea.

~Lurker

11. Jedi_Guard_of_Death

Jul 9, 2004
    Unfortunately no. There is no more. It was just a crazy Idea I'd gotten into my head and now that it's out, I may sleep in peace once more. That was all.

But go visit my good friend JalendaviLady. She's got a REALLY long fic or two laying around here. And I think she'll appreciate it. Go. Type her name. In the search box.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.