main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Mixed Feelings ? an AU three-poster (K/J) Part Three?Results of Insomnia(7/27)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Jedi_Jaina_Durron, Jul 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ratherkissawookie

ratherkissawookie Jedi Master star 3

Feb 17, 2002
    Stupid lungs. Why do we need oxygen anyways?

My thoughts exactly.

That was hilarious, Firecracker! I love the way you write Han. He's so funny in the overprotective father role.

2. C3SoloP0

C3SoloP0 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 10, 2002
    I loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get your hands of my baby, Durron
    So like Han!!!!!!!!!!!! Overprotective dad!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish there was more!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Deneveon

Deneveon Jedi Master star 4

Jun 6, 2002
    Stupid lungs. Why do we need oxygen anyways?

[face_laugh] [face_laugh]

My sentiments exactly!

This was just... well, I don't know what word would be fitting enough to describe it. Hilarious? No, more than that. Incredible? Close, but not enough. A work of pure genius? Well, I said that already, so...

**sigh**

All I can say is that this is one of the best things I've read in very, very long time. I love it I love it I love it I love it! And yes, I know my post is getting long but I really don't care because I love this! :D

The thing with the switching viewpoints, dude, that was one of the most creative things I've seen in while. So I'm here reading it for the like, teh tenth time in a row, and then I suddenly realize... IT'S ONLY THREE POSTS?!?!?! [face_shocked] Noooo! That is like, the most cruel thing you can do to a person. But I love it anyways.

Is there by any chance a sequel to this? :D *hint hint* ;)

EDIT: Smileys not working!! Well, they should now...

--Den

4. JainaDurron

JainaDurron Jedi Master star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    Heehee! Great conclusion JJD! I loved it. Very funny. :D

~~Jilly

5. Jedi_Jaina_Durron

Jedi_Jaina_Durron Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 1, 2001
    Oh goodie! I am absolutely thrilled beyond imagination that y'all liked it! I was scared people were gonna think it was dumb! Thank you, thank you! :D :) :D

Up now, replies later!

6. Lord_Iskander

Lord_Iskander Jedi Youngling star 1

May 22, 2003
    She?s walking through the door on the other side of the roof. There she is, looking gorgeous. Her hair?s down, for once, and not in that braid, her eyes are shining like always, she hasn?t got any makeup on?and belive me, she doesn?t need any, with a face like that. Beautiful.

He?s walking through the door on the other side of the roof. Here I am, looking terrible. My hair?s a mess, tangled and unbraided, my eyes are bloodhshot from lack of sleep, I don?t have any makeup on?and believe me, I need it, with a face like this. Terrible.

That is the most true statement yet. Universaly so.

The ending was to weired for me but the rest ... [face_laugh] lmao [face_laugh]

7. Deneveon

Deneveon Jedi Master star 4

Jun 6, 2002
    Upping. :D

--Den

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.