main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV Movies with Episode 3 Trailers

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by GersonSith, Nov 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GersonSith

GersonSith Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 2002
    I thought it would be nice if those people who are spoilerific would post here any movies that have the ep3 trailer as a preview. Obviously we all know that the Incredibles is a risk, but please post all movies that you see the trailer in to help out those of us who are unspoiled.

2. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    I think us unspoiled individuals should just miss the previews alltogether from now until May.

3. Darth_Tofu

Darth_Tofu Jedi Master star 4

Mar 17, 2002
    I agree.

Question: is there a word for those of us who are in between spoiler free and spoiler obsessed????

4. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    spoiler indifferent

5. GersonSith

GersonSith Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 2002
    I agree with you Moron, but if there's a movie that's definitely not playing the ep3 trailer, then I would like to see the previews that are playing. I guess thats just a sacrifice I'll have to make though.

The lure of the dark side is strong indeed. It is very difficult not to download and watch a trailer. Its almost as if my thoughts and actions are being controlled by some other force. I must stay strong...

6. Luminara_Jade

Luminara_Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 5, 2004
    i am also indifferent i suppose. i thought i was spoiler free, but if trailers are considered spoilers, then...oh, well. i like watching trailers before a movie.

7. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    Seed of Chucky did not have the Episode 3 teaser on it. It did, however, had two great previews in front of it:

Unleashed
    &
    White Noise

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.