main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Story [Multi- fandom- Sherlock Holmes- movies & Sherlock-tv series] "People May Say Things" One-shot

Discussion in 'Non Star Wars Fan Fiction' started by Moonspun Dragon, Apr 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moonspun Dragon

Moonspun Dragon Force Ghost star 5

Apr 6, 2011
    A/N: "There are a few things. First, this plot popped into my head at four- thirty- something a.m. the other day and I didn't finish it until after eleven last night, so please forgive me for the randomness. Second, if the quotes that I used has quote marks around them, then someone spoke it. If they don't, then Watson wrote it. Third, if the quotes begin in qoute marks, but doesn't end in quote marks on the first line, then there are two people speaking and the quote should be read together. Enjoy." :D

A/N 2: The above author's notes is the original. It was written and posted months ago and I just remembered another thing you may need to know.:oops:
    The quotes that I used blend into each other. If you saw Valkyrie, you know what I mean. If you don't know what I mean, I'll say Beginning. Dessert. Voice- over. ;)
    If you haven't seen Valkyrie, I suggest you delete what you have read from the first line to now. :)
    Finally, not all the quotes I used came from the Guy movie or Sherlock. I used at least two Granada series quotes in here, as well. Please enjoy! :D

Disclaimer: I own nothing.

Summary: This is kinda a tribute thing. One- shot. non- slash. Solely Watson's POV.

Spoiler Alert: If you have not seen Guy Ritchie's Sherlock Holmes, or the BBC's Sherlock please don't read! Thank you! :D
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

People May Say Things

[/color]
    My name is Dr. John Watson and I live at 221b Baker Street. My best Friend is Sherlock Holmes.

[i]"Always a nice to see you, Watson."[/i]

We catch exceptional criminals.

[i]"Lord Blackwood."[/i]

[i]"Wasn't a very nice man... Frankly a bloody awful cabbie."[/i]

[i]"Colonel Sebatian Moran."[/i]

With the exception of one...

[i]"If you are clever enough to bring destruction on me, rest assured that I will do the same... for you."

"I will stop you.

No, you won't."[/i]

People have said things, I suspect, out of jealousy.

[i]"Freak's here... You're not his friend. He doesn't have friends... 'Cause he's a psychopath. Psychopaths get bored."

"Everyone is stupid. Even you."[/i]

Sometimes Holmes deserves the comments and the names.

[i]"Really? I thought it a big improvement. Mouth's too small now."[/i]

[i]"...so I suggest you break it off now and save yourself the pain."[/i]

Other times he deserves worse.

[i]"However, the jewels you are not wearing tell us rather more. You were engaged... you spent some time abroad proudly wearing it... until, you were informed of its true and rather modest worth... you broke off the engagement and returned to England for better prospects. A doctor, perhaps."[/i]

But we all have our faults. Myself especially.

[i]There I stayed for some time at a private hotel in a comfortless, meaningless existence and spending such money as I had, considerably more than I ought.[/i]

[i]"Those days are behind me.

Right behind you. He cost us the rent more than once."[/i]

People have said different things about our friendship.

[i]"Sherlock Holmes and his loyal dog."

"A colleague? Since when do you get a colleague?"

"He's sweet. I can see why you like having him around. But, then people always get so sentimental about their pets. So touchingly loyal."

"Friend?

Colleague!"[/i]

My name is Dr. John Watson and my best friend is Sherlock Holmes, private consulting detective. We live at 221b Baker Street.

End
    [color=black][hr][/color]

A/N: This is not my style of writting, so if there is any awkwardness, or something was abrupt, I'm sorry. I hope you enjoyed! :D

2. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    This is cute!! I really liked the integration of all those quotes :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.