main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

St. Lou, MO My shameless plug...

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by VoijaRisa, Dec 10, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VoijaRisa

VoijaRisa Jedi Master star 5

Oct 12, 2002
    Well, it's not really SW related (but then again neither is a Blues thread), but on January 4th I'm presenting a play I've written and directed at the Webster Groves high school. It will be one of several items presented that night as part of a new tradition that's going to be starting at the school known as the Allumni Follies.

The way it works is that graduates from the school return to basically, show off things they've done since graduation that are theater related for their home town. All the money raised goes to the Missouri Fine Arts Academy to give to aspiring theater students as scholarships. We are hoping to raise $10,000 for this.

There should be ample seating for this event as it is going to be held in the large auditorium. However, there's another play that I wrote but a friend of mine will be directing on December 18th in the little theater. This is another annual event held at WHGS in which students cast and direct short plays outside of class. Seating is limited and usually sells out about 10 minutes prior to show time.

I invite all of you to come to either or both of these performances.

As of yet I do not have ticket prices or exact showtimes but I will give anyone interested details as I get them.

2. VoijaRisa

Oct 12, 2002
    Just an update for anyone who cares:

The one that's being directed next week is actually on the 17th. It begins at 7:00 but seating is limited so if you wish to come, arrive early.

3. chiss_man

chiss_man Jedi Master star 6

Jul 1, 2002
    Hey! Don't knock my Blues thread! :p

4. VoijaRisa

Oct 12, 2002
    Not knocking anything. Just pointing out that it's not really on topic. But who really cares? GO BLUES!

5. chiss_man

chiss_man Jedi Master star 6

Jul 1, 2002
    :cool: Risa. You had me worried there for a minute... :p

6. VoijaRisa

Oct 12, 2002
    Don't know if any of you came to the show tonight, but for those of you didn't, you missed one hell of a show.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.