main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Wash, DC My turn for a recital!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by PlayzOboe, Jan 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PlayzOboe

PlayzOboe Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 8, 2005
    Yes I know you guys are about 5 hours away, no I'm not expecting any of you to show up, but I'm letting you know anyway. I'll be having my first voice recital on Feb 11th at SUNY Purchase College at 7:30p. Should you actually wish to make the trek (and I would be most grateful...believe me) let me know and I'll get you driving information.

Sarah

2. Maleficant

Maleficant Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 16, 2002
    You know I am already trying to make it up there to see you Sarah. :)

3. Cinnea

Cinnea Retired FanForce CR, Washington DC star 4

Jul 15, 2002
    I don't think we can make it, but I speak for Ken as well when I say, break a lung, Sarah! (ok, so I don't know what you tell singers instead of "good luck." I admit it.)

4. PlayzOboe

Apr 8, 2005
    LOL Eugenia like I said, I didn't expect anyone from the DC area, except my parents, to actually make it. As for good luck, I still think it's breaking a leg ;-) *ponders breaking a lung* that's scarey eeep! Something else to worry about now!!! ;)

5. Darth_Twilight

Darth_Twilight Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 14, 2005
    Sarah, I spoke to Wendy and we have planned on coming up together. :)

What pieces do you plan on singing? Will it be just you or will your performance be part of a group?

6. PlayzOboe

Apr 8, 2005
    It's just me and I'll be singing Le Violette by Scarlatti, O del mio dolce ardor by Gluck, another italian song that is currently being debated (ARGH), Frughlingsglaube and Nacht und Traume by Schubert, Nuit D'etoilles by Debussy, Do not go my love...have to look up the composer again, and finally Porgi Amor by Mozart (Countess's aria beginning of the 2nd act)

7. PlayzOboe

Apr 8, 2005
    New day for recital due to massive amounts of snow...Feb 25th 7:30pm Room 0078 Music Building SUNY Purchase. It's the week AFTER Farpoint now instead of the week before.

Sarah

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.