main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST New Canon Material (novels, TV shows, comics, games) and TFA

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by EHT, Feb 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nightangel

nightangel Force Ghost star 6

Oct 31, 2014
    Yep, this mistake is in the magazine and it even contradicts, because in the same mag is written:"He joined a mysterious organization called Knights of Ren, took a new name and became the apprentice of Master Snoke"...

But the mag is 'Official Lucasfilm Ltd. Collectors Edition'. They should really check their stuff before releasing it. o_O

2. mihaitzateo

mihaitzateo Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 5, 2015
    Do you think is possible that in a further season of "Star Wars Rebels" we will see Rey and Kylo when they were children ?
    What do you think about season 3 of Star Wars Rebels,when will take place,during a "A New Hope",between a New Hope and ESB,during ESB,between ESB and ROTJ,after ROTJ ?

3. nightangel

Oct 31, 2014
    nope, since Rebels has to end before ANH and Kylo was born 1 year after ROTJ and Rey was born 11 years after ROTJ. ;)

Matthaeus Sunrider likes this.
  4. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    I'd be very surprised if Rebels season 3 didn't take place immediately after - or at least soon after - Twilight of the Apprentice. It ended on a cliffhanger.
    And we won't see Kylo or Rey in Rebels (unless it's in a Force Vision or something, but I doubt it) - but I'm sure there's going to be another animated series in the future, taking place inbetween ROTJ and TFA.

It doesn't have to end before ANH. It depends on where they take the story and the characters. But I agree it's likely it'll end before ANH.

5. Gamma626

Gamma626 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 6, 2014
    Has there been official confirmation on the characters ages?

mihaitzateo likes this.
  6. nightangel

Oct 31, 2014
    yes, from Pablo was it that Ben was born a year after ROTJ and from the novel that Rey is 19 in TFA. ;)

7. Gamma626

May 6, 2014
    Interesting. It's very weird that they tried so hard to make Adam look super young in the film. Has there actually been any canon material that stated Ben is 1 year after Endor? That could certainly change if not.

8. nightangel

Oct 31, 2014
    Unless you call Pablo a liar, who even corrected mistakes in the official story guide. ;)
    But Kylo does not look young and especially not like 19. [face_rofl] He looks between 27-32. ;)

Gamma626 likes this.
  9. Gamma626

May 6, 2014
    I'm not calling Pablo a liar. I'm just saying, story details change. Nothing is stated in-universe when Ben was born. So the story group still has that ability to change his date of birth whenever they want to. Will they? Probably not. I'm willing to be Bloodline makes mention of it.

I didn't say Adam looked 19. Maybe 21-25. Even Daisy didn't look 19. Because she's not. She's older than I am. Same with John. B

nightangel likes this.
  10. mihaitzateo

mihaitzateo Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 5, 2015
    My personal opinion is that Star Wars Rebels - season 3 will end after ANH ends,in Star Wars time.
    Remember that we had Princess Leia,at around 18 years or so,during season 2.
    Princess Leia is just a little older than Ezra (3-4 years).
    Princess Leia is exactly same age with Luke,since they are twins.
    And ANH starts when Luke is around 19 years.
    Sure,Disney can tell that Leia was around 18 years old and we can have 2 seasons which happens in 1 year .
    Since all episodes of the Clone Wars are taking place between Attack of the clones and Revenge of the Sith,which is around 3 years.
    So,if we had 6 seasons covering 3 years of Star Wars time,is no problem to have again 1-2 seasons,to cover the remaining year/years,
    till A new hope,after "Star wars rebels - season 2" ended.

11. General_Leia_Organa

General_Leia_Organa Jedi Knight star 3

Feb 23, 2016
    Ezra is actually the same age as Leia. Older by two days in fact. He was born on empire day. The twins were born two days later. :)

DaddlerTheDalek and TCF-1138 like this.
  12. nightangel

Oct 31, 2014
    also got this mag with lots of behind the scenes + set visit pics. :)

[​IMG]

13. thejeditraitor

thejeditraitor Chosen One star 6

Aug 19, 2003
  14. thejeditraitor

Aug 19, 2003
  15. arjank

arjank Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 17, 2015
    So, who here has the C3PO comic? We need to know in what period 3PO got that red arm [face_waiting]

16. nightangel

Oct 31, 2014
    got the mag today and in perfect condition as you can see. I know it is Germany, but even German postal service should be able to understand 'Do not bend'. [face_plain]
    When the mag is dry, I can try to read it. [face_plain]
    [​IMG]

17. JediMatteus

JediMatteus Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 16, 2008
    although by the end of the film it's gone, which takes away a little of our ability to care. especially considering he loses limbs all the time.

18. Pro Scoundrel

Pro Scoundrel New Films Expert At Modding Casual star 6 Staff Member Manager

Nov 20, 2012
    Well, I just watched the second half of Rebels Season 2, and that's more like it. Great final episode. There's so much to talk about, I don't even know where to begin. I must think on this. But now, rest I need. Yes, rest.

19. Iceko

Iceko Jedi Master star 2

Feb 29, 2016
    Rebels S02 ended in such an epic way. Do you guys think S03 will be the last and it'll air just before Rogue One? Or do you think maybe some Rebels characters might sneak into Rogue One? I mean, if that group of Rebels (Ezra, Kanan etc.) are still alive and still rebels in the time period of Rogue One, surely they would have sent these guys to do Jyn's mission?

20. thejeditraitor

Aug 19, 2003
  21. thejeditraitor

Aug 19, 2003
  22. thejeditraitor

Aug 19, 2003
  23. thejeditraitor

Aug 19, 2003
    unknown if they're actually "canon" but...

WebLurker and Ubraniff Zalkaz like this.
  24. CEB

CEB Force Ghost star 5

Dec 3, 2014
    Just read Obi Wan and Anakin #3. Actually a bit disgusted to see English used on a gambling table, rather than aurebesh

25. thejeditraitor

Aug 19, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.