main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub New Jedi Order / Legacy of the Force Fan Club

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Adalia-Durron , Jul 3, 2007.

1. Warrior_Goddess

Warrior_Goddess Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 17, 2006
    I'm pretty dedicated to my nerd, it's how I end up as the only one dressed up for the midnight release of avengers :p

2. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    And THAT is what makes you that elusive 1% of Pretty Nerd Girls that every Male Nerd Dreams about!!!

I'm off to complete my painting of the lounge wall...... ;)

CPL_Macja likes this.
  3. Warrior_Goddess

Aug 17, 2006
    haha sounds fun!

and i'm sure the guys like their girls dressed up like captain america!! :p

4. -Remi-

-Remi- Jedi Knight star 4

Aug 8, 2007
    Wat you doin here? :-B

I thought you made the GC your permanent e-home? :p

You're avatar is making me hungry. :p ..*Goes off to make a sandwich*

5. Warrior_Goddess

Aug 17, 2006
    ahha your avi reminds me of my roommate, who works at starbucks lol. there is constantly starbucks cups laying around :p

6. -Remi-

Aug 8, 2007
    ....Lurrrve their coffee.....I sometimes wonder if they put something in the coffee to make me come back.

That reminds me of the time I drank so much coffee at starbucks I came out twitching. I think I scared this one chick when I walked out the door. I'm so weird for that WG. [face_laugh]

7. Warrior_Goddess

Aug 17, 2006
    haha oh we love you anyways :p my roomy will start work at 5 sometimes and just walk in and have 5 shots of espresso lol. just to start the day

8. -Remi-

Aug 8, 2007
    Caffeinaholics Anonymous .....Enough said. :p

9. Warrior_Goddess

Aug 17, 2006
    haha you're not very anonymous :p

10. -Remi-

Aug 8, 2007
    Oh, I was referring to your friend as well. I think we both need counseling for drinking too much caffeine. ...This reminds me of Ruthie and her Caffeine binges. [face_laugh]

11. CPL_Macja

CPL_Macja Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 29, 2008
    *raises his hand* I do ;)

12. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
  13. -Remi-

Aug 8, 2007
    lol....Boy"s"? Oh I'm being a good boy alright. Just talking about overdosing on Caffeine with my friend WG. :p

CPL just appreciates ladies in general. He is.....More outspoken about it than I am. [face_laugh]

14. Warrior_Goddess

Aug 17, 2006
    Remi I don't think I've ever even had coffee haha. I feel like it wouldn't end well :p

15. -Remi-

Aug 8, 2007
    Good...Too much in the long run is baaaad for your kidneys anyway. Or so I've been told. :p

But it keeps you awake and alert. :D

*Sucks on mud coffee*

16. Warrior_Goddess

Aug 17, 2006
    haha I like the smell, that's enough for me :p My general wakeup method is blasting music. I'll stick to that haha

17. -Remi-

Aug 8, 2007
    Used to do that....Until the neighbors threatened to report me to the leasing office one time.

Then I told them they were stealing my cable/electricity.

Then they said. "Don't worry baby, just listen to you're music whenever you want."

I still reported those damned leeches. [face_plain]:rolleyes:

18. Warrior_Goddess

Aug 17, 2006
    haha good! I'm in a building of mostly 20-somethings, so we all forgive each other for noise and late nights haha.

19. -Remi-

Aug 8, 2007
    lol!!! Do ya'll each have your own designated night for loudness? :p

20. Warrior_Goddess

Aug 17, 2006
    haha not that anyone's told me :p Everyone's just loud when they want to be. My last place had a baby in the apartment below mine, and they were rude haha. Let the baby scream till 3am, but complained about my noise in the middle of the day. On a day that I was building puzzles and reading, with headphones on. Yeesh lol :p

21. -Remi-

Aug 8, 2007
    Oh my, headphones....God forbid the soft sound would drive them over the edge. :p

22. Warrior_Goddess

Aug 17, 2006
    I'm just so rowdy when I'm by myself sitting on the couch reading. Really have to learn to tone it down :p

23. -Remi-

Aug 8, 2007
    Just a rowdy piper. :p

24. Warrior_Goddess

Aug 17, 2006
  25. A-WingsRule

A-WingsRule Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 9, 2002
    So, today is my tenth anniversary here on the boards. Ten years! Crazy, I know. I was fourteen when I signed up and I couldn't possibly have known how this place would become such a big part of my life. It's kinda stupid to talk about how a Star Wars forum has changed your life, but this place really has. Here's the highlights reel...

First, the big one. All my friends at home and at university know me as Rooty, which is something that originated here on these boards (and quickly slipped into real life usage). Huge part of my self-identity right there! I couldn't imagine not being Rooty, and it's all down to this place.

I have such, such fond memories of the "golden summer" of 2003, which I largely spent lounging in the sun reading the NJO and the X-wing novels, and then discussing them here with you guys (and also causing mischief over at the GC). It's all been good, but that year spent here will always be close to my heart.

There's also been all the antics: spam wars, pranks, flying banthas, explosions, lots of silly string, and ewoks. We're all grown up these days, but just thinking back to these always makes me smile.

And I've been lucky enough to share all this with some great friends. More than anything, this board is important to me because of the fantastic people I've met here. I've made (here's hoping, anyway) some lasting friendships here, and you've all enriched the last ten years of my life. No, really. :p Like the saying goes, I came for the Star Wars but I stayed (or came back, in my case) for the friendships.

So I just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone here. Some names in particular that come to mind, some old and some new: Adalia-Durron, I_Am_Kooky, Iron_Fist, Lord_RJ, Warrior_Goddess, Rachel_Moonstar, Master_Y-Wing, ButlarSwan, lightsaber_wielder, Jaina_Solo_Durron, zarkinfrood, Rebecca_Daniels, AlbaHolly, and of course my partners in crime though all this, DropkickJake and JacensGirl. The list could go on and on, and I'm sorry to everyone whose name eludes me right now. I guess I'll cut it short and just say a big thanks to everyone at the NJOFC, the WJFC, and the EUDF back in the day. Cheers, guys. It's been brilliant.

[:D]