main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lit New JJM Cereal

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Barriss_Coffee, Apr 1, 2013.

1. JohnJacksonMiller

JohnJacksonMiller Mastermind: KOTOR, LTotS, Knight Errant star 3 VIP

May 24, 2005
    And here's the "dead tree" version (which turns out to be an ironic comment, given one of the elements in the book): Amazon customers can now preorder the print edition of Overdraft: The Orion Offensive. At 400+ pages, the trade paperback collects the entire serial — and it releases on July 23, exactly two weeks after the last serial episode goes online. An order page has also gone up at Amazon UK — and other international markets are soon to follow. The book is also scheduled to be offered through many other book distributors and sites: the ISBN number is 978-1477807521. I'll add links to my site as they become available.

(A quick note about international sales: while the printed book is now available for order, the Kindle version remains U.S. only until this next Tuesday, when the Kindle Serial ends; at that point, electronic edition sales for overseas markets will open up. I'll post the links again at my site when that happens. (And, yes, just six days left for U.S. readers to get the whole story for the Kindle Serial price.)

2. CooperTFN

CooperTFN TFN EU Staff Emeritus star 7 VIP

Jul 8, 1999
    Just to be pedantic--is it a trade paperback in the sense that Lost Tribe was? Meaning bigger than a mmpb?

3. JohnJacksonMiller

JohnJacksonMiller Mastermind: KOTOR, LTotS, Knight Errant star 3 VIP

May 24, 2005
    Yes, that's what they tell me. Should be 7.5 x 5.4", 400+ pages.

Trade paperback is actually a term of publishing art, meaning that the retailers who buy them buy them outright, whereas the MMPB copies may be sent back. For whatever reason, they're at this larger size.