main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Omaha, NE New Release

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by craigrr, Sep 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. craigrr

craigrr Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 8, 1999
    For those who haven't heard yet, Pirates of the Caribbean comes out on DVD on December 2. No word on what extras will be included , but it is going to be a 2 disc set. Premier paarty anyone?

2. paperclipx

paperclipx Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2001
    Well our December meeting would be on the 7th...just five days after...I would be up for that..should have the rear speakers up by then hehe. Only one condition though Craig....you actually have to show!! ;)

3. Darth_Tharon

Darth_Tharon Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 5, 2003

The idea of getting together to see PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN sounds REALLY cool. I'm still going to try to get to the dollar theater and catch it on the big screen, but count me in for watching it as part of a "release party" concept, especially if it is tied in at the same time as one of our normal meetings . . . ! Looking forward to it!

"Good call, my young Padawan!" -- Obi-Wan Kenobi to Anakin Skywalker, in Episode II: Attack of the Clones

Anyone that feels like catching it on the big screen and wants to go to the theater with me anytime within about the next week or so, gimme a call and we'll go. Thanks.

CHRIS

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.