main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

VIDEO New Star Wars Game from Respawn Entertainment

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by DebonaireNerd, May 4, 2016.

1. DebonaireNerd

DebonaireNerd Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 9, 2012
  2. Kynirin

Kynirin Jedi Knight star 1

Dec 16, 2015
    Ooh, interesting. :) They said the Visceral game isn't about 1313 (and is a few years away still, I believe), and the hints might seem to point towards that being a Han Solo game. There's a stand-alone movie of him coming up in a few years, so the timing seems about right. It would make sense if they were making games tied to the other films as well, which I guess leaves this Respawn one open for 1313 (and people really seemed to like the concept a lot), as there has been some vague buzz and interest in a Boba Fett film as well. Something tying into Rogue One (maybe in the vein of the old Dark Forces series, essentially rebooting it) might make sense too, though the timing won't match. Either way, more Star Wars games in this style is good news.

Life likes this.
  3. SensationalSean

SensationalSean Jedi Master star 3

Dec 19, 2014
    Canon Kyle Katarn? Yes please.

DebonaireNerd likes this.
  4. DebonaireNerd

DebonaireNerd Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 9, 2012
    That's something I can get behind...but only if it's first person which the coming project, as described by the press release, is not.

SensationalSean likes this.
  5. StarWarsFreak93

StarWarsFreak93 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 20, 2015
    I prefer third person. Like with Battlefront I always play third, just don't like first person view for some reason. I hope this game takes place anywhere but during the OT. The era is being done to death right now, and if Visceral's game is the rumored Han game, then please set this game during/before the PT, or after RotJ. Really hope it's a lead up to TFA, that'd be cool.

6. Devizz

Devizz Jedi Master star 3

Apr 30, 2014
    Shiiiii

7. Scapro Tyler

Scapro Tyler Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 17, 2015
    Not a huge fan of third person games however I am sure I will be grabbing this no matter how much I dislike it.