main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Trivia Questions.

Discussion in 'Archive: Ft. Lauderdale, FL' started by COsk_DoSine, Nov 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthMoby

DarthMoby Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2002
    OK sinlock, you have given me the names of the planet, not the capitol city of that planet. so Question #5 is still available. besides sinlock, you can only use xp at this point to further your character developement, not for purchasing equipment (so states the assistant GM).

OK New questions, (question 5 from previous week is now worth 100xp)all new questions worth 25xp.

1. What is the tool compliment of the interegator droid?

Power shears, electroshock assembly, searing pincers, acid jets, arc emitters, sonic torturer, and a hypodermic needle

2. What is the cell that Leia Organa is held captive in upon the Death Star?

Dentention AA 23 cell 2187

3. Why does Leia say that she should have known that Tarkin was onboard the Death Star?

She reconized his foul stench.

4. What is the planet where the Death Star was Built?

Despayre

5. What were the Mon Cal Cruisers originally designed to be?

Starliner luxary ships

Bonus: 100xp

a. Describe to me what an Ithorian must do when taking a life? (either animal or plant)

b. Who was the leader of Black Sun and who did he have a rivalry with and why? (this one is kinda hard so it is worth 300 xp if answered in full)
    Xizor hated Darth Vader. Before the Battle of Hoth, Vader set up a biological weapons laboratory on the Falleen homeworld. After an accident, the city next to the lab had to be razed by orbital bombardment to stop any further contamination. The bombardment killed 200,000 Falleen, including Xizor's entire family. Xizor was not on the planet at the time. Xizor then carefully erased all records of the family tragedy, forever deleting evidence of his hatred for Vader. Xizor finally a chance to exact revenge by killing Vader's son.

2. COsk_DoSine

COsk_DoSine Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 24, 2001
    Well one of the bonuses is still available, I will have new questions up in the next day or two...

3. COsk_DoSine

Jul 24, 2001
    Ok lets see now....I think that everyone knows the routine about point value for questions..so here goes...

1. Who Played teh unmasked Darth Vader in Episode 6?

2. How many engines does Luke's land speeder have?

3. What does teh droid say to C-3PO for him to respond "How rude"?

4. Who does Chewbacca rescue C-3PO from in Cloud city?

5. What is the carbon freezing chamber normally used for???

4. COsk_DoSine

Jul 24, 2001
    Ok lets see now....I think that everyone knows the routine about point value for questions..so here goes...

1. Who Played teh unmasked Darth Vader in Episode 6?

2. How many engines does Luke's land speeder have?

3. What does teh droid say to C-3PO for him to respond "How rude"?

4. Who does Chewbacca rescue C-3PO from in Cloud city?

5. What is the carbon freezing chamber normally used for???

5. COsk_DoSine

Jul 24, 2001
    I guess that nobody cares to accept my challenge any longer?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.