main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Omaha, NE New Web Site Address and T-Shirts

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by UncleOwen1138, Aug 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UncleOwen1138

UncleOwen1138 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 13, 2001
    Until Mark and I get OmahaFanForce.com figured out, we have registered OmahaFanForce.org. Please stop by and take a look. And if you haven?t yet registered, please take a few minutes and complete that. Thanks.

Also, a lot of people didn?t order a shirt. We still have two embroidered one?s available in XL, which are on the web site. Others just wanted a simple T-shirt with our logo on it. I decided to experiment with CafePress.com. I heard some people say they didn?t like the quality they offered. I went ahead and ordered one for me to see how they came out. I was pretty happy with them. They offer tons of products from shirts, mousepads, mugs, bookbags, and other items. The prices are also pretty reasonable. A plain white T-shirt starts at $14.99 for up to XL, before shipping. Some of their products go up to a 4XL also. I will be either wearing or bringing my shirt to the meeting Sunday, so everyone can check them out for themselves. Click here to check out all the products.

I will see you all on Sunday.

boB

2. paperclipx

paperclipx Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2001
    DUDE!!!!
    That stuff looks awesome! I will have to get me plenty, hehe. Nice, nice.

I also have had the hyper-link up in the corner updated, so it now takes you to the correct site.

3. sarahpie

sarahpie Jedi Master star 1

Dec 9, 2001
    Do you still have my shirt Bob?

4. UncleOwen1138

Jan 13, 2001
    Yep, and if your coming Sunday, I shall bring it.

5. Dawmer299

Dawmer299 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 6, 2001
    Wow... that stuff looks awesome. Hope to catch you guys next time. I have a 25th wedding annivery to go to this weekend so I'll be out of town. . Laters. D

6. UncleOwen1138

Jan 13, 2001
    I changed the web site address on all of our products at CafePress. So go and buy, buy, buy!

7. paperclipx

paperclipx Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2001
    Whoo hoo!

8. yatchie

yatchie Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 7, 2001
    Hey man, the site looks great!!!!!! you did an excelent job.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.