main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Next Activity

Discussion in 'Archive: Pembroke, NC' started by UniversalDestiny, Nov 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UniversalDestiny

UniversalDestiny Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 25, 2001
    With the Success of On-Cue my hopes for the Fan Force have skyrocketed. I know that it's getting close to the Holiday season but I think it would be interesting if we could help some of the local charities in the area this holiday season.

Also, the closest IMAX to us is in Myrtle Beach. Is anyone interested in traveling down to Myrtle Beach to see AOTC in IMAX?

Also, Raleigh has invited us to join them for the Holiday Parade on November 23rd and for the Carolina Star Wars Night Hockey Night. I know I won't be unable to attend but I thought I would post this incase anyone is interested.

I am also thinking about possibly throwing a holiday party. Just to celebrate Christmas and the Holidays. I think it'd be a lot of fun.

However, I will be headed out of town around the 19th to head to my Sisters College Graduation in Michigan. So if we are going to throw a party, it would have to be before the 20th.

Let me know about what you want to do.

Yours Truly,

Universal aka Jane

2. UniversalDestiny

UniversalDestiny Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 25, 2001
    Toys for Tots seems to be taking off in our area. What if we do something with them like go down to New Bern or Jacksonville Mall and help out?

Just a thought,

Jane

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.