main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Roch, NY Next Meeting - Ice Age?

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by TheEmperorsHand, Mar 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB

STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB Jedi Master star 4

May 27, 2001
    OK guys, I need to know if we are definitely going to do this, this weekend. I need to know as soon as possible. I have 2 other people who want to go and I need to let them know. Please make a decision and let me know through email or Phone at 334-0215. Leave message. We would like to meet you guys at the movie, but if you are going to plan for another time we may not be able to. Thanks

2. DarthCrambette

DarthCrambette Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 6, 2002
    Where is Webster 12 theater because they have a showing at 12. Otherwise I say we need to go next Friday so I can go. :)

3. Mara-Jade-Skywalker

Mara-Jade-Skywalker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 21, 2000
    yeah, probably that theatre would be best. What does everyone think? Let's set it for there; we can meet around 11:45. ;)

4. Mazer-Rackham

Mazer-Rackham Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 12, 2001
    so is it sunday or next friday?

5. Padawan_adri

Padawan_adri Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 14, 2001
    I don't know yesterday I found out my cousin and his family was comeing to town. They are going to call tonight so I'll check back then.

6. Mara-Jade-Skywalker

Aug 21, 2000
    ok, adri. Mazer, we're talking about Sunday right now, but if we can't get something worked out for then, we'll talk about next friday.

7. STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB

STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB Jedi Master star 4

May 27, 2001
    Its Sat. night around midnight and I have no clue what you guys are doing for sure, so it looks like we will not be meeting you all Tomorrow. It does not look like we came up with a definite decision, at least not in the postings. If by chance you see this, call me ASAP at 334-0215. If not then Whitney and I will be seeing it here in Henries. I cannot just assume that you will be there at the Webster theater at the noon show. I do not want to go out there and then see that no one is there. The next time you want to do something like this we need to make a definite plan at least 2 days before and stick with it for those that can make it. We should try and plan stuff around everyone's schedule, but sometimes that is just impossible and some may have to be excluded from time to time. Just like if the majority of you wanted to plan something for a weekday or Friday night, I would be excluded. That is just the way it is. I may just drive out to the Webster theater for the heck of it just in case that si were all of you are, but I do not know what you all look like. I will wear a black Star Wars Hat, with glasses on.

8. Mara-Jade-Skywalker

Aug 21, 2000
    well, let's plan for a possible meeting next week. I'm going to try to get over there, but I might not make it. I'm PMing adri to see if she can go. btw, I just saw that Ice Age might not have the Clone War trailer. :eek:

Missing?

EDIT: I don't think we're going. :(

9. wookie_cookie

wookie_cookie Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 22, 2001
    They had the trailer at Regal Eastview Saturday afternoon at 4:30! It was 110% better looking on the big screen. And Ice Age was really good too.

Someone in the theatre clapped after the SW trailer? Were any of you there? My sis & I went as a last minute thing. The place was packed, we had to sit in the third row from the front. It was funny because when the SW trailer came on everyone went quiet, I think it was because John Williams' music is sooo great! I can't wait for the soundtrack. :)

Happy St. Patty's day!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.