main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA Next Meeting/Next Ep III Viewing Sunday June 12th Sac-comic con/Century Arden

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Deadpool, May 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bith_Lord

Bith_Lord Jedi Padawan star 4

May 5, 2005
    Darth Vader: "His Photoshop application."

The Emperor: "Ah yes, a Jedi's weapon."

I shall get you a larger version.

2. Avalyn07

Avalyn07 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 1, 2005
    Looks good but ummmmm,..not sure about the red star. I know it's the CA. flag and all. Maybe the Rogue logo would look better there. Half Rebellion half Empire symbol. Just my thought, no worries.

3. JoeSunrider

JoeSunrider Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 6, 2002
    I think the Coruscant of California should either be changed or omitted. We're FAR from the Coruscant of California, that would be either San Francisco or LA. Besides, Coruscant is a planet. ;)

4. Bith_Lord

May 5, 2005
    I think the logo change is a good idea, I didnt put it in before because it was for a contest and I thought the jedi/sith symbol was somebody else's entry.

I think Coruscant works well because its supposed to be the capitol of the Republic and Sacramento is the capitol of.. well I think you got it :)

5. Lord_Darth_Vader

Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 13, 2001

Coruscant is the capital of the Galaxy and Sacramento is the capital of California so yes Coruscant fits Joe. Coruscant is one big city, it says so in TPM. We're not like LA, or the Bay Area. WE are the capital. I like it the way it is. Bith_Lord, the half Imperial, Rebel Alliance symbol, I designed for the SVRF. If you think you would like to add it to the image, go for it bro. Other than that, I like the image, and don't want you to change a thing. Everyone will understand what you mean about the "Coruscant of California." and if not, we will explain it to them.

6. MASTER_JEDI_RN

MASTER_JEDI_RN Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 6, 2005
    Probably can?t make it to this one, see you in Frisco.

MJ

7. TionneHawk

TionneHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 28, 2002
    I like the banner design. I think it represents us well. Devin, you should talk to the guy who runs the Sac Con (I forget his name right now, Robert Kovacs knows him) about doing a charity thing and getting a table. As long as he's got room, he's always been willing to provide for our groups, though I don't know what kind of presence the RL will have this time.

8. bolantej

bolantej Jedi Youngling

May 15, 2005
    trying to make it out there, but have to work the weekend. don't get off until late, and have been working my bee-hind off lately. any idea about frisco? time, date, etc.??

9. sacul-1138

sacul-1138 Jedi Youngling star 5

Nov 9, 2000
    I'm also in doubt of making it as well. a few things came up that I'm trying to work around at the moment.

10. sithmastersaul

sithmastersaul Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 26, 2005
    what time are we meeting on sunday and i dont know if i will be able to make it to frisco

11. JoeSunrider

JoeSunrider Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 6, 2002
    I requested the day off and work scheduled me anyway. Count me out.

12. TionneHawk

Apr 28, 2002
    Okay. So who IS going to make it?
    Who should I expect to see (and call if I don't)?
    Are we still doing the movie/meeting after?

13. Jedi_Blastech

Jedi_Blastech Jedi Youngling

Jun 5, 2005
    hello once again everyone

i will be attending this event. i am hoping to meet as many
    of you as possible. i will save all the "bio" until we actually meet.
    i will of course, be wearing my boba fett green t-shirt from the star trader.
    my buddy, who coincidentally, runs the website: www.bobafettmp.com
    gave me a heads up on it and lo and behoild it became and still is,
    my favorite shirt. anyway, i look forward to meeting as many of you as
    possible. i havent been to a con big or small in a while.

JB out

14. Avalyn07

Avalyn07 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 1, 2005
    I'm 100% going, very much lookling forward to the meeting and SWIII movie. Should I bring anything for the Jedi picture idea or is that into garbage shoot fly boy?

15. sithmastersaul

Feb 26, 2005
    ok someone please tell me what time we are meeting at the scotish rights center on sunday

16. SithLordBryJaTomarr

SithLordBryJaTomarr Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 16, 2002
    What's up ladies and jellyspoons!

Come Hell or high water, I'm making it to this event... I missed out on the Old Sac thing... still ticked off about that one...

Anyway, yeah. I'm there, lightsaber a-swingin'. And I'd imagine the best time to get there would be around the time the doors open. I remember the first one I went to a couple years ago I was overwhelmed at all the stuff to geek out over. I'm guessing (hoping) this time will be no different, what with all the SW hysteria and merchandise out over the last few months. Not to mention all the comics and anime goodies! Natch.

See you guys there!

17. qui-gundi_15

qui-gundi_15 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 22, 2003
    i won't be able to make it this time. no mullah, i'm soo broke.

18. Bith_Lord

May 5, 2005
    I will be there. Most likely arrive when the doors open , but if history (and my love of sleeping in late on the weekends) tells me anything, its I might be a little late.

Also up for the movie. Maybe we can win the Star Wars pinball machine :)

19. sithmastersaul

Feb 26, 2005
    ok i think the doors open at 10 am an close at 4 pm but when are we officially all meet up and have a club meeting.

to star wars or not to star wars that is the question

20. TionneHawk

Apr 28, 2002
    We will officially meet up and have the meeting probably towards the end of the Con. Look for me and hopefully LDV and we will gather our forces whenever possible.

Lock S-foils in attack position, we're going in, Rogues.

21. Lord_Darth_Vader

Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 13, 2001
    I will be there, but not sure if I can stay for the movie. I will be in a "borrowed" Imperial Shuttle, and I dunno how long I will have it until the evil Imperial Officer will know it's missing **sigh** but I will be there.

22. TaintedJedi

TaintedJedi Jedi Master star 4

Mar 2, 2004
    Well I'm more loaded then a shifty corellian freighter and I've got the day off....

Translation: Rogue 8, reporting in!

23. Thrawn_72

Thrawn_72 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 21, 2004
    Looks like Rouge 9 is in. I will be there around 3. Look for me in the black Boba Fett t-shirt. Cannot wait to meet the new people at the meeting. See you soon.

24. Deadpool

Deadpool Jedi Youngling star 4

Mar 22, 2002
    As time draws near it looks like I too will be a no show, I had hoped to do a fly by but it looks like thats out. I was looking forward to this all week too.

As well as meeting JediBlastech

25. Bith_Lord

May 5, 2005
    Rogue 14 is waiting on some navicomputer coordinates, but will be on the road soon.

Stay On Target.

Stay On Target.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.