main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

"Nice Men" and other Han/Leia one-post stories - Updated 8/8

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Cindé of Naboo, Dec 12, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Malz4JESUS

Malz4JESUS Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 12, 2002
    That was cool! :)
    Up!
    God bless y'all!
    <3-Moose

2. Cindé of Naboo

Cindé of Naboo Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 19, 2000
    Thanks for reading, everyone! Here's a scene that has been much requested. I hope you like it! :)
    -------
    Han wasn?t too surprised to see Leia in Luke?s quarter?s as he and Chewie entered. She hadn?t left the kid?s side since they got back. In fact, she had been waiting at the entrance as the snowspeeder came in, and watched anxiously as they emerged from the craft. Han had wondered vaguely if any of the mixed concern and relief on her face was for him. Probably not. It shouldn?t matter. It annoyed him that it did.

He decided to ignore Leia for a little while, if such a thing were possible. He grinned at Luke. ?How?re you doing, kid?? Looking him up and down, he added, ?You don't look so bad to me. In fact, you look strong enough to pull the ears off a gundark.? A small lie, but Luke deserved a little encouragement. He had almost frozen to death, after all.

Luke managed a weak smile. ?Thanks to you.?

Han smirked. ?That?s two you owe me, junior.?

Leia hovered in the background, arms folded in an obvious sign of disapproval. Something told Han it was better not to get on her bad side right now, but he couldn?t resist. Besides, it was only right to get back at her for the Wookiee comment.

?Well, your Highness.? He smiled with fake condescension. ?Looks like you managed to keep me here a little while longer.?

Leia kept her words amazingly civil ? maybe it was having Luke in the room. ?I had nothing to do with it. General Rieekan thinks it?s dangerous for any ships to leave before the shields are up.?

?A likely story.? Han smirked again. ?I think you just can?t bear to let a gorgeous guy like me out of your sight.?

He could see her struggling to keep her temper. She just barely managed it, though she did come out with a contemptuous, ?I don?t know where you get your delusions, laser-brain.?

Chewie was chortling. Han glared at him. ?Laugh it up, fuzzball!? He?d win this one yet. ?You didn?t see us in the south passage,? he told Luke confidentially, putting his arm around a glaring Leia. ?She expressed her true feelings for me.?

That did it. Leia drew away, sputtering. ?My true ?! Why you ??

He was curious to hear what sort of insult she could come up with. If there was anything he admired about her, it was her ability at adept insulting. It was a grudging admiration, of course.

She didn?t hold back. ?- stuck-up ? half-witted ? scruffy-looking ? nerfherder!?

Han put on his most wounded expression, secretly delighted to see Leia react so violently. ?Who?s scruffy-looking??

Luke was watching the whole scene quietly, looking just a little confused. Han nodded at him. ?I must have hit pretty close to the mark to get her all riled up like that.?

Leia addressed him in a voice that was sheer ice. ?Well, I guess you don?t know everything about women yet.? Her expression resembling grim determination more than anything else, she came to where Luke was sitting, bent over and kissed him full on the lips.

Han did his best not to be the one sputtering just then ? he probably already looked foolish enough, with his jaw dropping. He floundered around for some retort to Leia for when she rose again, but he wasn?t finding anything. Fortunately, after straightening, she turned and left the room without another word, her nose in the air. Han found himself letting out a breath of relief.

Luke was the smug one now, leaning back with a pleased look on his face. Han thought it best not to lash out at him. He felt sorry for the kid, really. There certainly hadn?t been any passion in that kiss.

Of course, it was more than Leia had ever given him.
    ---
    Once well away from Luke?s chambers, Leia leaned against the frozen wall and let out a shuddering breath. That whole scene had been just about unbearable. Between Han?s endless arrogance and Luke?s innocent confusion, her head was just about ready to burst.

No use trying to sort out her feelings. No use trying to figure out why Han?s touch sent tingles up and down h

3. Sologal

Sologal Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 21, 2000
    Nicely done, Cinde. Keep up the good work. :)

4. Leah-Beth

Leah-Beth Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 6, 2002
    *delurks* Great postie!! :D *relurks*

5. Katya Jade

Katya Jade Administrator Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 19, 2002
    Tee hee. :D Thanks Cinde!

6. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    One of my fav scenes. I love the part about the wrongness of the kiss and Han's noting that the kiss had no passion. :)

7. Ginger

Ginger Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 27, 2001
    I've been missing out on some good stuff. Good job, Cinde.

8. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Great story! :)

9. Kirana_Ti

Kirana_Ti Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 15, 2002
    Ah this is sooooooooooo good! I love all these little posts.
    Keep up the good work!

10. Kirana_Ti

Kirana_Ti Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 15, 2002
    Ah you're so good. I second the idea of writing some missing scenes, like when they get Han to the Falcon after rescuing him from Jabba, or maybe what went on while on Bespin. :eek:D

11. Shelley

Shelley Jedi Youngling star 5

Sep 9, 2001
    Great job, Cinde!

12. Kab730

Kab730 Jedi Master star 3

Jan 20, 2001
  13. Cindé of Naboo

Apr 19, 2000
    I've been very busy, but that doesn't mean I don't have time to write a little scene here and there. Requests? Scenes from the movies are quicker to write, but I'm perfectly willing to try out the original scenes with a little extra work. :)

14. Hoya94

Hoya94 Jedi Master star 2

Apr 12, 2001
    Hi Cindé! I just discovered this, it's great! Are these just Han and Leia short stories or can you write about Luke and Leia as well? I always wondered about the scene in ESB where Leia can hear Luke's cry for help. I think she was thinking about Han and what happened when Luke's cry entered her mind. I also think maybe Luke and Leia may have discussed this way of communicating before they used it. PM me if you want to discuss further. ;)

Hoya

15. Cindé of Naboo

Apr 19, 2000
    Well, this thread is specifically Han/Leia, though Luke will appear as a matter of course. I do think a brother/sister look would be very interesting....hmmm....

Argh! so much to write, and so little time in the day! :( Oh, well, forget real life. ;)

I'll have a new post up soon!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.