main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NightWatch-film

Discussion in 'Archive: SF&F: Films and Television' started by EDKRIEG, Feb 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EDKRIEG

EDKRIEG Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 22, 2005
    Any one see this Russian film.Go to http://www.cinescape.com and check on notes for 17 Feb.There is a post on how to get to see a Free showing of this fantasy film.Looks good.

DV EDIT: Updated topic here

2. mrsvos

mrsvos Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 18, 2005
    It comes out on video in America on April 4. I've been reading about it in some of the European movie mags. since Sept. and it's been making me crazy!!!

3. Lord-Wiz

Lord-Wiz Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2005
    it's a great film! really well put together and a clever story. the fact that it is in russian with english subtitles didn't detract from the film at all (think of crouching tiger hidden dragon with subtitles for an example of subtitles not getting in the way of the film ;) ).

4. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    I've seen previews of this and really want to see it. I'd hoped on the big screen, but I'd take DVD as well.

5. Jedi_Reject_Jesse

Jedi_Reject_Jesse Jedi Grand Master star 7

Aug 26, 2004
    Looks awesome. I tried to procure an early copy but...uh, failed. I've downloaded the trailer. I watch it about 3 times an hour. [face_hypnotized] Can't wait. Although I am worried about how much is cut for the American release. According to a report at imdb, the original version was over 3 hours, some international ones are just over 2, and the American one will be just over 1 and a half. :confused:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.