main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Not worthy, JA, anguish, ending three

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by TheSwedishJedi, Jul 11, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wild_Huntress

Wild_Huntress Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 15, 2002
    Hey, this was really good.... All three endings were really great.
    What's the big fascination with putting your favorite characters through loads of torture? I do it too, I've got to get my friend (a budding psychologist) to analyze this.
    And what's this thing about sith hampsters?
    Anyway great work, really!

2. CYNICAL21

CYNICAL21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 8, 2001
    Sorry to be so slow to respond - missed the second post entirely until just now. It's just awful when things like jobs and responsibilities interfere with the more important items on the agenda - like keeping up with what's going on here. :D

Hey, Swede - you probably know me well enough to believe me when I say that I found Ending #2 even more angsty than #1; by gum, if Obi had to go, I want the Master gone too. Although I don't really hate Qui-Gon - most of the time - I am not a big fan of how he treats his padawan - and I do NOT want him surviving if my Obi is destined for the ash heap.

However - the final ending is sweet without being so cloying that it gives one a cavity. Nice imaging; nice dialog. And all three were well written.

Good job.

CYN

3. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 16, 2001
    That was perfect!!!

4. Ginger_Jedi

Ginger_Jedi Jedi Knight star 6

Jun 4, 2001
    I like mush :D Always leads to happy smilely people ;)

Nice story Swede. Very interesting to have different endings like that :)

5. Cascadia

Cascadia Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 15, 2002
    Wonderful ending. I love happy endings. :) And there was just the right amount of mush.

6. Abbi_Cee

Abbi_Cee Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 3, 2000
    Oh, very good. :) The third ending was wonderful, brought a happy smile to my face. The funny thing is, now that I've had time to sit and digest it all, I think the second ending is probably my favorite and I keep wondering how does Qui-Gon go on after this? :)

7. Jedi_Suzuran

Jedi_Suzuran Jedi Knight star 5

May 22, 2002
    I've just read this, and SwedishJedi, you ROCK! All 3 endings were great. Bravo, bravo!! :)

8. obi_ew

obi_ew Jedi Master star 5

Apr 14, 2002
    Loved each and every one of them but I must admit I prefer a live and breathing Obi-Wan! :D

9. shanobi

shanobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 11, 2001
    Very nice, Swede

Definately the most prefered ending :)

Ah, mush. I love it.

10. PadawanKitara

PadawanKitara Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 31, 2001
    loved the happy mushy ending. :) See even the little hamsters are smiling (oh wait, that's because it's dinner time)

11. Kampfzwerg

Kampfzwerg Jedi Youngling

Mar 31, 2002
    Oooohhhh, that was the best ending of all.
    *kneels and hugs them both*
    *Obi cryes out in pain

"Ups, ehm sorry."

*Qui shots a stern gaze*: "Don't hurt my Padawan."

"Hey, easy, that was not my intention." *leave murmuring* "At least, I don't just hug him because I'm feeling guilty."

*Qui jumps to his feet* "Say what?"

"Nothing!" *took off in a dead run*

12. JediClare

JediClare Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 8, 2001
    Yay! They live! Both of them!

That was great, Swede!

(But how could you have forgotten that you haven't finished this?! :eek: :p)

13. Wild_Huntress

Jul 15, 2002
    Sorry to disturb/ go off topic but WHAT IS THE THING WITH THE HAMPSTERS? Are they like spectral hampsters sent to harry lazy authors to the ends of the earth unless they post? Hey, that reminds me of the Wild Hunt, which is (duh) where I got my name from.
    Since I'm posting I'll rave about what a good story this was some more. :)

14. Antigone

Antigone Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 24, 2002
    Swede, wonderful job! Though, I found the second ending to be more heartwrenching than the first...both of which were phenominal, to reiterate. To be the one left behind can be infinitely more painful than leaving the world with another, especially when the dying is a child.

The "happy" was a delightful mix of angst and pain...the only way I like my Obi happiness :D. Keep up the wonderful job and feel free to regale us with any more of these little snippets your twisted little mind concocts. :D

~Antigone

15. TheSwedishJedi

TheSwedishJedi Jedi Master star 4

Sep 15, 2001
    Well, first, a big thanks to everyone that read this. :D You're the reason I continue to write this.

Wild_Huntress: The hamsters were a tool the mobs came up in another fic of mine. Origanally they were just plain old, rabid ones but they slowly turned into the Sith, vapmire crazied ones that you see today. They follow me around the boards and attack when I don't post often enough on my stories.

Cyn: Thanks again, just the fact that you read this made me grin maddly. That you like it has me amazed.

Abbi_Cee: I keep wondering how does Qui-Gon go on after this?
    No, no, no. I don't need any more plot bunnies. I have enough thank you very much. But, yes I wonder how he goes on after this too. :D

Kitara: Well, at least the hamsters are happy. That's all that matters. [face_mischief]

JediClare: How's I forget? I told you, I got really busy. Two jobs and your boyfriend visiting you can do that to a gal. :D

Antigone: More 'twisted' snippets, eh? [face_devil] I'll take you up on that. I do have one in mind but I don't think it would be allowed on here. I'd have to cut some out. But we'll see. I have to get through Eyes, Bonds, and the other three in-progress ones before that.

16. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Arwen-Jade_Kenobi Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2002
    Ahh the mush

That was great!

17. lt_ketch09

lt_ketch09 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 15, 2002
    :D

Well done Swede Don't worry, you had just the right amount of mush to satisfy me [face_love]

But I gotta say, out of the three endings, I think number two was the best. It had more emotion behind it, and probably would make a really great story to see how Qui-Gon delt with his Padawan's death :)

But enough of that, when are we going to get a new post on Bonds :confused: :D

18. Wild_Huntress

Jul 15, 2002
    Thanks for explaining the hampsters, Swede, and once again- great job!

19. KenobisGirl

KenobisGirl Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 10, 2001
    Awww, dang it! Looks like I missed the ending! Well, it was awesome! Nice and mushy. *Contented sigh*

Looks like I missed the whole weather thing, too. I would like to say that I live in Phoenix, Arizona, and a few weeks ago it was 113 degrees. Thank the Force for backyard pools!!!! :eek:

Great, Swede!!!! :)

KenobisGirl

20. jedi7

jedi7 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2002
    Wonderful, Swede, who does'nt love mush, but my favorite ending was #2 I guess I'm a sucker for anguish. :D 7

21. Jedi_Nifet

Jedi_Nifet Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 8, 2002
    Just found this. Great job, Swede!

I loved all three endings, and just in the sequence I prefer it. I love angst and all but only if there's a good end :)

Or in your case the good end is the last one ;) :D

I, too, liked the second most of all, though.

Nifet

22. Jacinta_Kenobi

Jacinta_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 23, 2001
    My padawan pointed this out, and I'm glad she did. Very lovely story, Swede. I liked all three endings!!!

23. Jovieve

Jovieve Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002
    This rocks, Swede.

Though you did surprise me with the 'semi bad'.

It was worse than the 'bad one'.

Yea, I'm an Obi-fan.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.