main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC November meeting info

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by JediRiff, Nov 15, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    Hey guys... we are going to do our next meeting at my wittle homestead, soon to be someone elses wittle homestead, on Saturday, November 20th. Its a meeting/lunch/moving party thingie, because Lodreh had such a good idea, so that I could still do a meeting for this month, yet get the things done I HAVE to do. My wife was suggesting that since the storage place will be open from 8am to 6pm that we will need all day to do it, but I digress. I am going to suggest folks arriving at my house at 11am, and we can get some stuff loaded up and taken to the storage place in Nashville, and when we get back we can eat. After that, if need be, we can make the trip again, but depending on who shows, I think one trip should do it. However, I have been known to be wrong before, so.... We both really appreciate the help from you guys. Tremendously. We will get meeting stuff covered sometime during the day, as well. If anyone has anything they would like to bring up at the meeting, please be sure to write it down, and bring it up when we cover stuff.

Saturday, November 20th. 11am - until.

Hot dogs and Hamburgers will be consumed. If anyone has any type of special drink they like, please let me know, since I was planning on grabbing Pepsi's and Mountain Dews for tasty beverages.

2. Mordtat

Mordtat Jedi Master star 3

Apr 20, 2004
    Alright so right after I turn 24 on friday I get to move another person's stuff. LOL thats really amusing in so many ways.

3. Entropy

Entropy Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2002
    Well, it's not like you've got anything better to do! :p

4. Mordtat

Mordtat Jedi Master star 3

Apr 20, 2004
    Well I guess in the process of moving I could make it worth my while by missplacing his Gentle Giant Boba Fett bust in my car....

5. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Ok, you dont get to touch my Boba. :D Actually, I am not moving my SW stuff to a storage bin, thats going to my Mom and Dads. Also, if you guys dont want to help, thats cool. But you better let me know now, so I dont go buy the food and such, and so we can rent a moving van and do it ourselves. I just thought you all wouldnt mind helping, since I had asked at Fetts a few weeks ago. But please let me know now, if you cant do this.

6. Lodreh

Lodreh Jedi Master star 4

Jul 2, 2002
    Barring the Will of the Force to the contrary I should be there.

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force.
    If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."

7. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Cool. Well, then, please be sure to pass the word around, then. :)

8. joe-da

joe-da Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 7, 2002
    Filming at 11 .... should probably be 45 minutes or so at the most. I can hop on 95 and drive that way. Or, filming may be cancelled again....

9. Entropy

Entropy Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2002
    I will not know if I can make it until mid-week or later. Like I posted in another thread, I'm supposed to have plans for the weekend, but they might get disrupted.

10. Shindo_Windu

Shindo_Windu Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 21, 2004
    Poor Joe.

Riff, if you need a hand, I'll help you out. :mad: [face_coffee]

11. joe-da

Aug 7, 2002
    I just rescheduled filming on "Up To Snuff", so I can attend all of the "move". Ahh, the sacrifices I make.

12. joe-da

Aug 7, 2002
    Looks like I might have to take some pics for work that morning before the move... but it's not too far from Riff's, so I can snap-snap and rush over.

13. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Ok, guys.... change of schedule. I apologize for this, and at the same time I appreciate greatly all the help you were offering us.

The people buying our house will not be able to close out on THEIR house on Nov. 30th, ergo they will not be able to get ours on Dec. 1st. They started mentioning mid-December and we flat out told them they will have to wait until the beginning of January now. I refuse to move in the middle of December and not give my kids a decent Christmas, or a decent amount of time FOR Christmas. Not happening. So, although we have all of our kitchen packed up now, and alot of my SW stuff packed, looks like we wont be moving now until after Christmas, around the beginning of January. Which STILL sucks, because its around the frigging holidays, I will be moving probably most of the week I am on VACATION, it will be COLD, it could mess up my plans to partake in a New Years party with you guys, ETC. ETC. ETC.

Dammit. I am so ticked off right now. Anyway, I REALLY appreciate all you guys willing to help us move... from the bottom of my heart, thanks. :) It will happen, just may take another month, I suppose.

Ok, with that said, I would still like to go ahead with a meeting this Saturday, but in no way do it that early, now. An afternoon or evening meeting could work. Any ideas?

14. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    I would suggest a meal and The Incredibles... fantastic flick.

Lod-Reh SaJon ~

15. eddie-wan-kenobi

eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2003
    The Force must be playing a cruel joke on you Riff. :(
    It'll be worth it in the end though. I am available for an evening/suppertime meeting. You know I am always up for dinner, few drinks and lots of laughs.

16. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Sounds like a possibility. Let me ok it with the wife.

17. joe-da

Aug 7, 2002
    Maybe some Barrows Man filming?

18. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    It would be nice if we could... I really would like to finish the movie.

19. eddie-wan-kenobi

Jul 14, 2003
    Just let me know what the plans are asap as I have already told Mrs. eddie-wan that I would be home Saturday night. Don't think she's gonna be happy but o'well.

20. joe-da

Aug 7, 2002
    Have you used the "I was out rescuing kids from a burning building" excuse lately?

21. eddie-wan-kenobi

Jul 14, 2003
    She is groovy with a supper/movie deal.

22. joe-da

Aug 7, 2002
    So you don't have to resort to the "captured by spies from Guam" excuse... groovy.

23. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Ok, lets set up a dinner meeting for around 6pm, Saturday night at Texas Steakhouse. We will see about hitting a movie afterwards, if folks want to do that. We will be going to look at houses earlier in the day, so I should be able to get back home and get back up to Rock Town by then.

See you guys then!

24. eddie-wan-kenobi

Jul 14, 2003
    Sounds excellente'.

25. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    Sounds like a plan... maybe we should change the banner to reflect this.

Lod-Reh SaJon ~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.