main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

? Of The Week............Aug. 10-16/2003

Discussion in 'Archive: Jacksonville, NC' started by JediKnight_Jerri, Aug 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cinemafreak

cinemafreak Jedi Master star 4

May 13, 2002
    A reading from the Book of Armaments, Chapter 4, Verses 16 to 20:

Then did he raise on high the Holy Pie Grenade of Dagobah, saying, "Bless this, O Yoda, that with it thou mayst blow the Sith to tiny bits, in thy mercy." And the people did rejoice and did feast upon the lambs and toads and tree-sloths and fruit-bats and orangutans and breakfast cereals ... Now did Yoda say, "First pullest thou the Holy Crust. Then count to three thou must. Three shall be the number of the counting and the number of the counting shall be three. Four thou shalt not count, neither two shalt thou count, excepting that three thou then proceedeth to. Right out is five. Once the number three, being the number of the counting, be reached, then lobbest thou the Holy Pie Grenade in the direction of thine foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it."

2. jkg_vader

jkg_vader Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2003
    Your just sayying that because you've never seen Monty PIEthon and the Holy Grail, you empty headed animal, food trough wiper! Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time-a.

3. jkg_vader

Jul 31, 2003
    That last one was in refrence to Stuart_Kenobi. I Blow my nose at you!

4. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    But...but... its got HUGE FANGS!!!

5. cinemafreak

cinemafreak Jedi Master star 4

May 13, 2002
    its got huge... its about.... look at the bones, man

6. jkg_vader

Jul 31, 2003
    Some call me TIM?????