Oh, and speaking of dressing up on May 16th....

Discussion in 'London UK' started by Eetko1, May 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eetko1 Jedi Youngling

star 1
    I thought it would be funny to go dressed as Spock!

(Please remember, this is a joke! And I'm sorry for swearing (saying Spock and all) Oh, I did it again).
  2. malkieD2 Ex-Manager and RSA

star 7
  3. Eetko1 Jedi Youngling

star 1
    I said it was a joke!!! Honest.

I can see the local news report now...'One poor fan was beaten to death with plastic light sabres, and doctors have yet to find his fake ears...'
  4. SithLordDarthRichie CR Emeritus: London

star 8
    I wouldn't recommend you try a stunt like that.

Not that I have anything against the pointy-eared people, but I'm sure many do

packs baseball bat

:p
  5. orn-free-tada Jedi Knight

star 6
    I have a dvd called " a galaxy far far away". its a documentary of the wait for TPM and often shows the lines. two comedians from a quiet tv station were sent to push in the queue wearing " I love ewoks" t-shirt. they nearly got killed by teh fans [face_laugh]
  6. Darth_Daver Jedi Knight

star 5
  7. orn-free-tada Jedi Knight

star 6
    they do indeed. However, i think it was the fact they pushed in line for the line-up of TPM that annoyed the fans the most [face_laugh]
  8. Raj_Vader Jedi Master

star 4
    oh oh oh !!!! Did anyone happen to see the guy dressed in a Star Trek uniform in the morning ???! MasterSolo and Sey - if you were there early morning you would've seen him - standing to the right of the X-wing, looking from the Empire queue, at around 5:50ish before the stormtroopers got there. I think they might have scared him off.... :D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.