main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ok, so ya'll twisted my arm

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by Izzi, Sep 17, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Izzi

Izzi Jedi Youngling star 4

Mar 22, 2001
    Ack! Naked teachers?! Ewwww! Mr. Sexton. He looked like a dildo with ears. Little tufts of blond hair on his head. Big fleshy white face....

He liked to change his sweater inbetween classes.

2. Ooh_Aah_Cantona

Ooh_Aah_Cantona Jedi Knight star 6

Dec 13, 2000
    I had a history teacher who used to wet himself in class. Poor sod could never control the class. He used to have stains on all his trousers, and new ones by the end of the day. :eek:

3. Arun Dale

Arun Dale Jedi Knight star 6

Sep 21, 1999
    ..and Miss Taylor had a nice arse

4. Poodu

Poodu Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 3, 1999
    There have only been a handful of teachers I wouldn't mind seeing in their birthday suits... Miss Booth... the gorgeous German teacher with the massive bezooms... Miss Broom... German teacher again... but younger and quite nice... Miss Brown.. I was doing my pottery GCSE coursework when she wandered in and started talking with Miss Chapple about the one time she done pottery and the glaze went funny and made it look like it was covered in sperm... she was nice though... uhh, now I'm running out of suitably sexy teachers...

5. Izzi

Mar 22, 2001
    Ah jesus, Arun! Who did you not want to bang?!

You're a bigger ball of hormones than Sam and I did NOT think that was possible!

EDIT: Then again.....

6. Poodu

Dec 3, 1999
    I don't think it is possible... I'm just quite restrained today

7. Arun Dale

Sep 21, 1999
    Miss Lambert was the Girl's PE Teacher and she used to wear this short PE skirt..we used to throw tennis balls on the roof when she was Playground monitor then stand under the ladders when she was trying to retrieve them..

I still go funny when faced with white sports knickers

8. Arun Dale

Sep 21, 1999
    whoops

I came twice

9. Izzi

Mar 22, 2001
    In one day?!

impressed

10. MayhemUK

MayhemUK Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 20, 2001
    The two I remember best were Miss Coleman from English (only reason I liked English lessons for a year!) and Miss Chapman the art teacher... talk about twin bazookas ;)

11. Ooh_Aah_Cantona

Dec 13, 2000
    Girls trampolin lessons were brilliant. For some reason everyone wanted to do indoor sports that day, not football.

12. Arun Dale

Sep 21, 1999
    I was always one for netball..

and those short shorts

13. Poodu

Dec 3, 1999
    We used to play mixed hockey.... :D

14. Izzi

Mar 22, 2001
    Ice hockey. The only sport that's worth watching once baseball is over.

15. Arun Dale

Sep 21, 1999
    We used to play mixed hockey too..and quite frankly that was the battle of the sexes in which the girls always won..I learnt very early on never to mess with a 14 year old girl with a hockey stick..

16. Poodu

Dec 3, 1999
    I always used to love hockey... (not that ice hockey rubbish, Beth)... still do, but mixed hockey with the girls in my club ain't half so fun...

17. Ooh_Aah_Cantona

Dec 13, 2000
    On a rainy games day we the boys could play table tennis (which I sucked at big time). the boys changing room was full of tables and the girls changing room had just the one, where the better players played. I used to sit in there and watch. The girls had to do gym. Anyways, I walked back into the girls changing room when they were in the middle of showers. There was screaming, and a rush for towels. I got detention for a month for an innocent mistake. They did threaten me with suspension at first.

I also walked into my flat mate having sex with her boyfriend in the bath. He forgot to lock the door. My ex was with me and she said sorry, I just stared.

18. Poodu

Dec 3, 1999
    That's the spirit Chet! :D

I've never walked in on anyone making out... been walked in on though and it's pretty embarrassing.... especially when its the old man

19. Arun Dale

Sep 21, 1999
    They didn't care about the ball..it was blood they were after

20. Izzi

Mar 22, 2001
    LOL!

Well just so long as you didn't sit down with a bowl of popcorn...

Although I would have. ;)

21. Ooh_Aah_Cantona

Dec 13, 2000
    The worst thing was, I stared at her massive boobs, then when she noticed she covered them with her arms so my eyes naturally went downwards....and then she had to use her hands to cover that. Dipa had to drag me out. And then, she apologised for forgetting to lock the door. :D

22. AlphaWolf

AlphaWolf Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 27, 2000
    "I also walked into my flat mate having sex with her boyfriend in the bath"

LMAO [face_laugh]

The fact that your flat mate was the woman just makes it even more amusing IMO. I bet she never heard the end of it!

23. MOTs_Minx

MOTs_Minx Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 26, 2000
    I have a problem with Christmas and other Christian festivals.

Yes they are ingrained into our society and people choose to celebrate because they get something from it but without all the religious stuff.

I really have a problem with that...its like taking a biscuit out the biscuit tin and only eating the cream part in the middle.

24. pdubyuh

pdubyuh Jedi Master star 4

Dec 14, 2000
    i remember my mum catching me with a girl friend while she was blowing the pink oboe if you know what i mean ;) she stormed out, then came back 10 mins later and gave me a fiver and told me to go out what a winner

25. Arun Dale

Sep 21, 1999
    LMAO

I got caught by my ex's flat mate in the kitchen...it was more embarrssing for her..being on her knees and all

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.