1. Attention Guest.

This region will undergo restructuring. For more information regarding this process, please visit this thread

OMG, Today only!

Discussion in 'Rocky Mount, NC' started by Lodreh, Nov 12, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lodreh Force Ghost

star 4
    Toys 'R Us has Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones on DvD for sale only $9.99. This offer is TODAY ( 11/12/02 ) only. Good luck getting one and may the Force be with you.

Lod Reh Sajon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force. If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."
  2. Lodreh Force Ghost

star 4
    shameless bump

Lod Reh Sajon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force. If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."
  3. JediKnight_Jerri Jedi Master

star 3
    That's just great. I pre-ordered mine & they are still trying to finish building the ToysRus here in J'Ville. I can't complain though, I have a copy in my hands & will be watching it tonight.... :)
  4. Lodreh Force Ghost

star 4
    How I envy you... I picked up mine from Toys "R" Us but I have class tonight so I will probably not be able to watch it till really late tonight... unless...

(* Lod Reh begins to practice Jedi Mind Trick *)

Lodreh ~ "You do NOT need me to be in class tonight. I am NOT required to show up. I MAY be excused. I MAY go about my business. Move along."

Professor ~ "What do you think you're some sort of Jedi waving your hand around like that? I'm a evil bigot mind tricks don't work on me only MONEY."

Lodreh ~ "I have money!"

Professor ~ "Trying to bribe a teacher, eh?"

Lodreh ~ "Doh"

(* Professor begins Jabba's laugh *)

On second thought... I'll see the movie late tonight ;).

Lod Reh Sajon ~
  5. JediRiff FanForce CR Rocky Mount NC US

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    Toys R Us told me on the phone today, that it wasnt just for today, but through (I THINK) Nov 26th. But I also already have a copy, hehe, but I am letting folks know!
  6. joe-da Jedi Master

star 4
    I got mine...... for way too much money!!

Should have gone to TRS.

Ahh, but what's money? It's Star Wars!
  7. JediRiff FanForce CR Rocky Mount NC US

Chapter Rep
    star 5
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.