main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Organized Crime

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by LuBusVassal, Mar 2, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Theron

Theron Jedi Master star 4

Oct 23, 2000
    ((OOC: No no, Mithel is not on board he's outside. If I confused you i'm sorry about that.))

Mithel grinned slighty at the ISB agent. And chuckled at Treyers comment.

Treyers shook Mithel's hand said something and Mithel replied with a smirk.

"Oh we will be seeing each other again, I'm sure of that. Maybe over a drink exchange war stories or something."

Mithel watched the Rangers leave, then turned his attention to the two Duros, "Let's get ready to go, I'll be riding along in one of the freighters."

Then he went up to his driver and talked to him for a second and his driver left. Mithel walked up to Kaios and Macris "Let's get out of here." Then Mithel boarded one of the freighters.

TAG: Viceroy Rook

2. Viceroy Rook

Viceroy Rook Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 19, 1999
    OOC: Oh, no problem.

IC:
    Kaios and Macris nodded. "Yes sir," they said as one.
    Kai cleared his throat, "Uh, sir, may I have permission to search the freighter for anything the Rangers may have left behind?"
    Macris gave him a weird look. "Why are you being so pessimistic? Come on, we got off easy!"
    Kai shrugged. "Still. In my line of work, it pays to be careful and vigilant."
    "Working for Sonny? Yeah, you're right."
    "Actually, I was talking about being a bodyguard. But that too, now that I think about it."
    "Good point," Macris nodded. "I think I'll help. So," he said, turning to Mithel, "can we?"

tag: Theron

3. Theron

Theron Jedi Master star 4

Oct 23, 2000
    Mithel looked at them, then thought for a second.

"Ordinarily I would say no, because Sonny wouldn't have your head, he would have mine. But on this occassion sure check freighter two only. Leave freighter one to me."

Mithel walked away then suddenly came back to the two remembering something.

"Stay alert, those rangers may have left but knowing law enforcement they may have a survallience(sp) team around here somewhere."

TAG: Viceroy Rook

4. MadameBastet

MadameBastet Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 9, 2002
    OOC: I'm thinking about leaving this thread. LuBusVassal hasn't posted for a while. Or should I just turn myself in?

IC:

Cirani was glad to be back at HQ. She went right to her room and showered. Jobs like this always made her sweat, and she didn't like that. She went to a panel on the wall and checked her accounts. With the pay she'd saved up, combined with what Sho Joon paid her, and what she was expecting from this job, it would nearly be enough for her to leave the planet.

She smiled as she went to bed. While she slept, she dreampt of pleasant things.

5. Coota

Coota Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 2, 2002
    OOC: You could kill Lubu's vassal's character and take over his operation.

6. Viceroy Rook

Viceroy Rook Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 19, 1999
    Kaios and Macris inspected the freighter as thoroughly as they knew how. Macris used the opportunity to show off his Ryn agility and flexibility, climbing all over the place and sticking his tail into narrow spaces.
    After half an hour, they found a tracer; a fairly simple affair, just your run-of-the-mill beacon.
    Kai tossed it out an airlock.
    Macris clicked his tongue. "Y'know, we probably could've sold that. Or I could've used it to tag the clothing of a dancer I like."
    Kai snorted. "Wonder if Mithel found anything."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.