main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Oskio Preskania Fracio- K/J, J/T, J/TK, OC/OC- COMPLETED: March 28, 2004

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by JainaDurron, Jul 4, 2003.

1. JainaDurron

JainaDurron Jedi Master star 4

Aug 8, 2002
  2. Elfsheen

Elfsheen Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2003
    They were not happy with Soontir??? Me confuzzled. Good psot though. Is this what I think it is?

3. JainaDurron

Aug 8, 2002
    Elfsheen: They were not happy with Soontir??? Me confuzzled. Good psot though. Is this what I think it is?

It will make more sense with the next post to an extent, and then you will understand more and more as the story unfolds. :) By the end of the story you will COMPLETELY understand the beginning of the story.

~~Jilly

4. JainaDurron

Aug 8, 2002
  5. Elfsheen

Feb 9, 2003
    That's good. Because I had a strange, strange thought. Soontir and Padme are not uuuuhhh...cousins in someway are they?

6. JainaDurron

Aug 8, 2002
    Soontir and Padme are not uuuuhhh...cousins in someway are they?

Noooooo, no, no, no, no, no

Soontir and Padme are no relation. They are engaged to be married and very much in love. You'll soon see that Padme is a perfect combination in personality of her parents, and Soontir has a lot of Jag's personality in professional ways, but he's much more like his mother.

The only thing I will tell you right now without spoiling too much is that Jaina and Jag never have any sort of a sexual relationship other than the ones implied in the books, and it pretty much ends .... well you'll find out when in the next part. And they never ever marry or get close to it despite what Kyp said/thought in the last part.

~~Jilly

7. Elfsheen

Feb 9, 2003
    hahaha, good. It was just a crazy thought that popped up when I was reading.

8. JainaDurron

Aug 8, 2002
    Hehehehe I guess.

Up!

9. JainaDurron

Aug 8, 2002
    Up! I'm being selfish I want more readers than just my ever faithful ones that I adore and appreciate. :D

~~Jilly

10. JainaDurron

Aug 8, 2002
    I hope to get another post up by WEdnesday. Oh and Elfsheen, the muses for Blaine have decided that he is going have an important role in this fic cause of your interest in him. When I re-read the review they kinda tapped me on the shoulder and said "Hello!"

~~Jilly

11. padme-96

padme-96 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 12, 2002
    okay i'm trying to understand this.
    what Kay and jaina were saying in the last post confused me.

12. Dantana Skywalker

Dantana Skywalker Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 7, 2002
    If you guys think that's a lot of kids, you've never been to Utah . . . :D

And, I have to say the following in reaction to this story:

Wha . . . ? ?[face_plain]

Dana

13. padme-96

padme-96 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 12, 2002
    i'm with danna.

still going what

14. Elfsheen

Feb 9, 2003
    Posty soon?

15. JainaDurron

Aug 8, 2002
    Yes posty soon, posty tonight. Already started it, and I had to post in Insanity first, since I have. :D ANd things will begin to make some sense. Right now I am off to do that thing to make money.... *growl* Got a wedding to do.

~~Jilly

16. JainaDurron

Aug 8, 2002
    The explanations begin...

~~

Padme dodged and weaved her way around the obstacle course presented to her. Lando's Folly had been reconstructed after they had made Naboo their new home. Naboo managed to receive little to no damage in the Yuuzhan Vong war that had been fought for almost six years and had ended twenty six years previously. Before any of them had been born, something she remembered hearing her mother say she was glad for when they had celebrated the 20th anniversary of the end of the war. She had never wanted any of the children to experience the war and grow up far faster then they needed to like they had. Padme's mother had been younger than she was when she flew in battle for the first time.

"Nice maneuvers, Little Bit," a deep male voice said over Padme's com link.

A smile blossomed across her face. "Blaine!" she said excitedly. "I thought you couldn't get any leave time?"

Blaine Durron had to smile at his sister's enthusiasm. "Twin Suns was station on Naboo, so I took the opportunity to come see my family only to learn my little sister was flying the Folly," he said.

"Not so little anymore, Blaine," Soontir said as he flew nearby. "Your sister could probably match you."

"If she flies anything like our mother does, I wouldn't doubt it," Blaine said with a grin. "Good to hear your voice again Soontir."

"Same with you, Blaine," Soontir said. "Glad you could come for a visit, even if it is on duty."

"All ways the one for duty, that's Blaine," Zeth Durron's voice piped up as he steadied his X-wing near Soontir's as they prepared to enter the Folly.

Blaine chuckled then frowned when he noticed a disturbance both through the Force and on his schematics screen. "Padme, I think?" but he wasn't able to finish his sentence. He looked up with a shock as a bright light slashed into the Folly and it spiraled.

"What in the world is that?" Zeth asked astonishment obvious in his voice.

"Padme get out of there!" Soontir said in a panicked tone. Everything happened far too fast for the three men to register it. The spiral of light widened and hit forced a few of the asteroids in the opposite direction of where they were headed. It seemed like an eternity as they watched one spiral and slam into the starboard wing of Padme's X-wing and she began spinning out of control. She seemed to lurch forward, and suddenly she was moving in the direction of the light as if being pulled.

"Padme throttle it!" Blaine called to his sister, desperation in his voice.

"I? Bla? Soon?. NO!" Padme's scream filled the cockpits of the three men and soon it was silenced as her fighter was pulled into the swirling light. None of them could feel her presence through the Force.

"Padme!" Soontir screamed. He put in a few coordinates and flew towards the light, disappearing before Blaine or Zeth could protest. Suddenly there were two.

"Soontir! Dammit!" Blaine said.

"I have to follow them!" Zeth said.

"You have no way of knowing where they went!" Blaine said. "And if you think I am letting you go alone, you better think again."

"Blaine, listen to me," Zeth said. "You are the thinker, you need to get back to the house and tell mom and dad what happened, start planning the rescue. I'm the impulsive one, I'll find them and try to find a way to get word back to you."

"Zeth, I?" Blaine said, feeling pain slam into him at Zeth's words. The last thing he needed right now was a reminder of his shortcomings where he felt he lacked in his father's eyes. Impulsiveness had never been Blaine at all. Zeth held that honor. Blaine was reminded every day by just looking at him that Zeth was their father's son, and he fell amazingly short.

"Don't argue with me Blaine!" Zeth said. He took a deep breath. "May the Force be with you." And he was gone into the light after Padme and Soontir.

"And you," Blaine said. With reluctance, he turned his ship towards Naboo and headed to deliver the bad news.

~~

Alarms were sounding in the hangar bay, because for onc

17. JediMasterJaina

JediMasterJaina Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2003
    That was most interesting....very very good....

The plot thickens....

Great post!! More! More!!

~JMJ

18. Jez_3-14159265358979

Jez_3-14159265358979 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 13, 2001
    ah. its all starting to fall together.

Jez

19. JediMasterKobe

JediMasterKobe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2003
    So far, so good. Wish I could write more but I g2g. :)

20. Elfsheen

Feb 9, 2003
    Holy Hell!!!! This is fantastic! I love this!!!! Please post more or I'll go crazy!

21. JainaDurron

Aug 8, 2002
    Hmm, odd I didn't get any ATN's last night.... weird. I mean I didn't get them on ANYTHING. I'll reply more tonight when I get home from work.

~~Jilly

22. Elfsheen

Feb 9, 2003
    Please, please, please! I need more!!!!

23. JediMasterJaina

JediMasterJaina Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2003
    Jilly, the ATNs are down right now...they're updating the system to hopefully make it better! Just thought I'd let you know!

~JMJ

24. C3SoloP0

C3SoloP0 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 10, 2002
    OH MY GOD THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Imagine the look on Jaina and Kyp's faces when they're told that in the future this is their daughter!! Oh my GOd!!! Imagine Jag!!!!

And...uh...one question...How is it that they all knew that the kids were going to make a jump to the past???

25. duskwings

duskwings Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 10, 2003
    [face_shocked] [face_shocked] Wow! Now that's a surprise . . . I was way, way, way off-base with that one. ;) But that's so cool! I bet they're going to have some part in ending the Vong war, some new technology or something. Or maybe they'll all just try to get their parents together again. Well, not again, but . . . gah, time-travel. It's so confusing. Someone needs to invent another couple of tenses for the english language . . . ;)

Anyways, intriguing post! I like! :D

-duskwings