main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OT: IE bad. Alt browsers good!

Discussion in 'Archive: Daytona Beach, FL' started by Q99213, Aug 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Q99213

Q99213 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 3, 2001
    I saw this the other day while searching for an alternate to an alternate browser, and I figure 90% of us are IE users, so in my quest to rid the world of Microsoft, here ya go! IE Bad

It's been known for a while that IE has more holes that swiss cheese, but now it's been adressed by Homeland Security (which is in itself an insane group) but anyway, yeah.

So I would now like to take a moment and rave about Firefox. It's a browswer based on the Mozilla client, which is based on the Netscape client. In a nutshell, it's fantastic! Come on, when you sit down at your compy and surf the web, do you want to use something called Internet Explorer or Firefox!!!! Oh yeah baby, that's what I though :) Mozilla and Firefox Their mailclient, Thunderbird, is also pretty sweet.

2. Commander_Farsight

Commander_Farsight Jedi Youngling

Apr 13, 2003
    Yea Firefox and Thunderbird. THUNDERBIRDS are GO!!!! I'm sorry I had to. (drops head in discust) I'm such a geek.

Hold on, I think I figured some thing out [face_idea], wait, no.. :confused: yes! [face_idea] no.. frell. [face_frustrated] A HA!!!!1one, yea I did! I did. =D= Not only am I big and scarry looking [face_devil], I'm a geek :-B. 3 things Girls don't like. I just made myself feel bad. :(
    *end Blinding Flash of Insight*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.