main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Other Force Users in the ST

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by Jedi Knight Fett, Dec 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Do you think we will see other force users in TFA or 8 and 9. lets discuss

Other force users means not Jedi or Sith.

2. SithLordDarthRichie

SithLordDarthRichie CR Emeritus: London star 9

Oct 3, 2003
    If the Sith are extinct, the villain(s) in TFA would fall into your category. Including the "I haz a crazy lightsaber" person from the trailer

El Jedi Colombiano likes this.
  3. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014

ya that is where I personally think our guy will fall but who nows who else we could see.

El Jedi Colombiano likes this.
  4. darklordoftech

darklordoftech Force Ghost star 6

Sep 30, 2012
    Luke should seek out other light side sects and learn from them. He could gain insight on being a Jedi and training Jedi.

Toonimator likes this.
  5. El Jedi Colombiano

El Jedi Colombiano Chosen One star 6

Jun 24, 2013
    I've been the biggest advocate of this idea and I think it's where this next trilogy should go.

It would be interesting if we see other dark side organizations, similar to the Nightsisters, and other Light Side organizations, like the Dagoyan Masters.

It was one of the best things from TCW, and at least some of these ideas could make their way to the next films.

By the way, my bet is that the lightsaber guy from the trailer is not a Sith.

6. SithLordDarthRichie

SithLordDarthRichie CR Emeritus: London star 9

Oct 3, 2003
    That makes sense, Sith aren't supposed to exist anymore.

The Inquisitor & Savage Oppress & Assaj Ventress all used the dark side & had lightsabers. None of them were Sith

7. anotherdemon

anotherdemon Jedi Knight star 2

Apr 29, 2013
    Sure.

There's the whole Inquisitor rumor that's been going around since forever. They aren't Sith.

The trailer talks about light and dark, which doesn't mean Jedi and Sith.

8. Rabs

Rabs Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 15, 2014
    There's a possibility that there will be only one Sith that we'll never see until the final film, and all the other Force using villains will fall into the same category as Ventress. They'll simply be Dark Side minions. And I'm betting that since the Force is going through this mysterious Awakening that there will be lots of Force sensitives that will have no allegiance to either order. Who knows what kind of future this will lead to. Some will no doubt become Jedi in future SW while others are sure to go down the dark path. And the majority will probably take completely different paths. I expect this trilogy to drastically change the GFFA, and from here on out things will be much different for our beloved galaxy when it comes to the Force.

9. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014

Anything and everything is possible.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.