main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OOC Out of Bounds (The ELL OOC Thread)

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by Trieste, Sep 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jcgoble3

jcgoble3 Chosen One star 6

Nov 7, 2010
    There's the end of the first round. Finally. :p I'm still looking for trade offers for the rest of my picks. Tagging @SWNerd11 in case he'd like to trade into the draft this year, since he joined after we started. (I'm looking for picks for next year in exchange for this year's picks.)

2. Trieste

Trieste Chosen One star 6

Apr 10, 2010
    Well that's weird. I can see @jcgoble3's post, but I can't see the other seven posts that were made ahead of it...

Anyways, glad we're into round two!

3. jcgoble3

Nov 7, 2010
    There's a known issue with the forum upgrade, primarily in very long threads like this, where you get phantom "missing" posts at the end of a thread. The "missing" posts don't actually exist, but in some ways (mainly pagination and post numbering) the software acts as if they do.

4. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    Yeah the staff smarter than me (which is like basically everyone :p) is looking at the issue. Be patient though, they have several issues on their plates at the moment following the upgrade.

jcgoble3 likes this.
  5. SWNerd11

SWNerd11 Jedi Knight star 1

Dec 19, 2017
    That is strange, because I can see them using Tapatalk...

6. Trieste

Apr 10, 2010
    So are there posts between RJR on December 24 at about 7:00 p.m. and jc today talking about his draft pick? I'm sure they were the most scintillating posts ever composed on these boards if there were. :D

7. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    Oh...well that's just a new feature of the forum for when we badmouth the GM. We can see what was said but you can't. :p

[​IMG]

Runjedirun, Trieste and jcgoble3 like this.
  8. jcgoble3

Nov 7, 2010
    There's nothing between those posts. For some reason the post numbering on Tapatalk doesn't match up (pre- or post-gap) with the post numbering on the web. The post from @Trieste that I'm quoting is numbered #14438 on the web and #14436 on Tapatalk. RJR's Christmas Eve post is #14423 on the web and #14430 on Tapatalk.

Bardan_Jusik likes this.
  9. Trieste

Apr 10, 2010
    I like this feature. Too bad it doesn't work on mods.

Okay, with that sorted, back to limmie! :D

[​IMG]

10. SWNerd11

Dec 19, 2017
    And in the immortal words of Red Leader....

"IT'S AWAY!!!!!"

jcgoble3 and Runjedirun like this.
  11. Runjedirun

Runjedirun Force Ghost star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    That totally reminds me @SWNerd11 do you want the Red Wings to be a part of the '89 LFL season? A yes or no will do, if you have questions PM me :)

12. SWNerd11

Dec 19, 2017
    Runjedirun likes this.
  13. Trieste

Apr 10, 2010
    This is is so weird @SWNerd11. I had a dream last night I got a parking ticket (for parking in a handicapped space, not failing to feed the meter). It was incredibly distressing to Dream Trieste since I've never received a ticket for anything before. Accordingly, I 100% understand how frustrated Dawn felt at the end of her post. :p

Jedi Gunny and jcgoble3 like this.
  14. Runjedirun

Sep 3, 2012
    If anyone has an objection to me changing out the Honor for the Kashyyyk Rangers in the '89 LFL Futures please speak now.

15. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    Could we keep the Rangers as a Premier League team, since we are keeping the Patriots? Maybe someday they would come back into the League, despite how much we hate them? What does everyone think?

jcgoble3 likes this.
  16. jcgoble3

Nov 7, 2010
    I agree with this. The Rangers, as much as we hate them, have accomplishments too big to be relegated to LFL status. I think that might have happened once before under my tenure as commissioner, and in retrospect, it wasn't a good idea. Let's not do it again.

17. Runjedirun

Sep 3, 2012
    Yes, they were in the league a few years back, that is why I chose them. Now I remember they were an old player's team. So, suggestions? Please :).

Last edited: Dec 29, 2017
  18. Trieste

Apr 10, 2010
    Are you looking for a team with some history behind them, @Runjedirun? If so, I can make suggestions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.