main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Palpatine's Mission for Maul -- Assassination of Ahsoka?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Darth Nerdling, May 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Pevra

Darth_Pevra Chosen One star 6

May 21, 2008
    Heck, I think even Boba could've taken him out if he really wanted too. Just use some grenades in combination with armor and poison gas as backup plan. Oh my dear Palpatine, how do you plan to counter that?

I never understood why so many Jedi and Sith wore bath robes. I like in TCW that Obi-Wan wore at least a bit protective gear. It is much more realistic in war than the bath robes.

2. Darth Valkyrus

Darth Valkyrus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 12, 2013
    I have wondered what would have happened in TPM if the Neimoidans had used something other than a highly visible gas which hissed as it entered the room, in their attempt to kill the Jedi in the conference room on the droid command ship.

If they'd used a colorless, odorless, tasteless nerve gas that was soundlessly pumped into the life-support air circulation for that room.

Or even if they'd went for nitrogen asphyxiation. You can't even feel yourself dying with that one. The first an inert gas asphyxiation victim knows about it is generally when they fall down dead. The body is receiving no o2, but is still getting rid of its co2 just fine, as a result of which there is no sensation of choking or asphyxiation. (The feeling of air hunger that develops normally when you don't breathe is caused by a buildup of co2 in the blood, not by a lack of oxygen.)

3. Darth_Pevra

Darth_Pevra Chosen One star 6

May 21, 2008
    That Obi-Wan and QG wore bath robes in the first half of TPM was okay. They were there as ambassadors after all and didn't expect to be attacked. Same with Obi-Wan in ANH and Yoda on Dagobah.

But in battle? Give me a break.

I'm a chemist.
    Carbon monoxide also works like a charm. You won't detect it until you lose consciousness and die. Put some organophosphates in the drinks. Etc. Many options. But it's okay, a movie doesn't need to be totally realistic. If the poison gas is white so be it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.