main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Idaho PAY ATTENTION TO THIS THREAD - YOUR ASSIGNMENTS FOR THE BBQ 8/2/03

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by cmdrwillard, Jul 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cmdrwillard

cmdrwillard Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 6, 2003
    This is your assignments. Everyone gets one.if you cant attend please email me (eroper3117@hotmail.com) and let me me know so I can reassign your item. Everyone should let me know in the next day or so how many people thay are bringing so I can post it. This is very important.

Eric - Paper Plates
    Kasey - Potato Salad
    Russell- Potato Chips
    James- Meat
    Wendy - 2 2liter Soda
    Codey - 2 2 Liter Soda
    Marc - Plastic forks, knives etc.

Please RSVP by thursday so things can be further planned. Tahnks.

The Commander

2. skywalker325

skywalker325 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 16, 2002
    roger that.

3. MalcolmTolemac

MalcolmTolemac Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 6, 2002
    What time does this start agian? Can we have it start sometime around 2 or 3pm so I can make it? I had all of the 1st Saturday's requested off at my last job, but haven't had time to make that request at my new job and the requests must be in two weeks prior... (I got transferred to the Boise Johnny's from the Meridian one)

let me know... If not, I can get my assigned item there okay...

4. Idaho_Vorkosigan

Idaho_Vorkosigan Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 8, 2003
    What I'm doing is starting the barbeque at two, so everyone from my work can come... the fan club was set to come over at 3 or 4 I think... But, I'm going to have an all-day sort of Barbeque, so I can kill two birds with one stone :) So, feel free to come that early Mark, maybe some of the guys will come earlier too.

5. MalcolmTolemac

MalcolmTolemac Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 6, 2002
    cool, I'm there!

6. cmdrwillard

cmdrwillard Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 6, 2003
    Please also let anyone in leadership know if you cannot make it please. Thanks.

7. QUIGONJINN02

QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 29, 2003
    I'll definately be coming early (at 2) because I work at 5! I will be glad to bring the potatoe salad and some chips (as Cmd. Williard you mentioned to me on the phone). One or two of our new members will likely be coming to the BBQ so put on your smiley faces and be ready to welcome some new memebers!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.