main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OOC Pieces Of A Jigsaw ~ The SotS Discussion Group *spoilers allowed*

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by DarkLordoftheFins, Mar 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkLordoftheFins

DarkLordoftheFins Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 2, 2007
    So, we´re nearing the final round of updates. I´ll get mine up later today and then we´re almost at the end of part one . . .

2. spycoder9

spycoder9 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 23, 2008
    Now Camden is dead. :(

And by the post about the nuke, along with some inside PMing with LordT, everyone in Boston is doomed. Including the wife of Camden, whose post will be created and posted by me soon, once LordT and TSG post their combined.

And the old man is Caleb. Haha, real funny Fins!

So with the final updates coming, I am scared for the lives of actually everyone. Because I think that many characters might just die. :(

3. LordTroepfchen

LordTroepfchen Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 9, 2007
    I´d say wait until the nuke goes off. we still got a scene or two before that happens . . . TSG posts her scene today, Draco promised me to do his tomorrow . . . ah. It all comes together, now.

4. spycoder9

Jul 23, 2008
    What the. . .

This update makes me think.

Carl is EVIL! He is an evil man who killed my character and who has another of his creations after Andrea! And then Karl is working with Sharon, who I'm starting not to like because of Karl! And Andy and all the others are forty years in the current! 2052!

5. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
    Well, now I feel much less guilty about not posting.[face_whistling]

6. spycoder9

Jul 23, 2008
    I doubt Andy or Sumiko (whether they survive) will meet the surviving Corben Inn
    people( if there are any) until part II. And I'm keep waiting for an update!

7. DarthXan318

DarthXan318 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 12, 2002
    I think we're approaching the time for full disclosure. [face_whistling]

8. spycoder9

Jul 23, 2008
    Here is what I can't figure out:

Why would Karl want to help Sharon if she and Prest serve the same thing? Karl and Prest DO NOT GET along, I know that much. So why wouldn't Karl be on Jackson's side. And I doubt he will get there on time to save Sharon, if she is the one to die.

9. DarthXan318

Sep 12, 2002
    [face_laugh] You're close. Think about it a bit more ... :D

(Though, yes, Sharon might very well die here anyway. :()

10. spycoder9

Jul 23, 2008
    I think Sharon was hiding Liam/Caleb there for Carl!

But it can't be true if they were digging for whatever the thing is?

Hopefully it will reveal itself with the last updates!

11. SirakRomar

SirakRomar Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 30, 2007
    I think . . . taking it as a given Karl is who I think he is and I am pretty sure about it . . . Caleb might not be so unique. Not at all. And believe the "fetus" Sharon was hiding there were the mouthless girls (or is it one?).

Anyway, Fin promised an update later today. And right now, I feel like anything could happen. Can´t wait to post for Laura once more. And Mitth oh Mitth . . . did you just sacrifice your little daughter to LordTs perverted serial killer? Oh my!

12. spycoder9

Jul 23, 2008
    UPDATE! I feel so update deprived :)

And about Sharon, that sounds like a great assumption!

Can't wait for the update . . .

13. DarkLordoftheFins

DarkLordoftheFins Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 2, 2007
    It won´t come today, but tomorrow. It is actually written and needs only one more person to input. It will be the second last, I assume from me in Part I and will end some storylines, already . . .

So yes, some of you end on a cliffhanger . . . actually . . .

14. LordTroepfchen

LordTroepfchen Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 9, 2007
    Just read Fin´s epic conclusion to Part I . . . ah, what a waya to go into the break. Really. So, soon, soon it´s gonna be over.

And I guess with it I am gonna make my final posts and take a leave. So, my final post in here. Probably. It was my great, great pleasure playing with you all and my special thanks to Fin who took me as a partner in what I consider to be the overshadowing masterpiece of the RPF.

My honor. Fin. [face_peace]

15. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    Hardest. Post. Ever. I tossed that one around so much that my arms couldn't do it anymore when I saw what decision was coming for my character. Finally I just wrote reactively, and now I fear I have doomed us all. If my character had a kingdom I think he would sell it right now for a honking huge gun with exploding rounds and whatever the fastest bullet proof vehicle is in 2012.

Also, I have theories about the two shown mouthless people. . .mainly that they are people we have already met.

No more, say shall I. Lest unfold early this mystery do I.]-}

16. DarthXan318

Sep 12, 2002
    Well this has just taken a turn for the surreal. :oops:

17. spycoder9

Jul 23, 2008
    I just risked the life of Andy. :( I hope she survives!

And Germany is awesome right now!

18. Sir_Draco

Sir_Draco Jedi Master star 4

Aug 19, 2007
    Germany is scary. Laura´s father . . . is Götz George and the "Solitary Man" as I called him in the past cut-scenes . . .

Thomas is doing god knows what to the little girl . . .

And Hoshi is sawing through Roberts flesh to keep him from doing it . . .

Buaaah!

Nevertheless I feel Nepal has a strong connection to Germany. Zinsky and Falk were on the same university and both in Afrika. WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED THERE?

[hr]

Karl is Carl. Heard it here first. Both pics show Ulrich tukur, german theatre actor and chameleon. And there is more than one of them! Was my theory from the start. Carl Weber? [b]CA[/b]r[b]L[/b] w[b]EB[/b]er? CALEB? [face_wink] Or in German that biblical figure is actually Kaleb. Karl Weber, so to say . . . KArL wEBer.

[hr]

And yeah Mitth, had the same idea. Someone might "silence" player characters. The strange way . . .

19. SirakRomar

Mar 30, 2007
    Dammit. Brother, you could really have something there . . . really could have something . . .

20. DarthXan318

Sep 12, 2002
    Time for a small revelation.

:D

Well: I suppose it isn't anything you guys haven't guessed, but confirmation is nice nonetheless, no? :p

21. TheSithGirly

TheSithGirly Jedi Master star 4

Apr 26, 2007
    I actually never knew if it was Weber, tony or Prest but I must confess . . . even if I may appear to be uncool . . . I always kinda thought you worked for Prest. And he sacrificed you.

But WEBER? I almost begin to think if Prest is the good guy. And he is the big baddie!

Sharon, oh sharon. Told them you´re evil!

22. DarthXan318

Sep 12, 2002
    I am. They should've listened to you. [face_laugh]

You know what, I am dying to spill the whole story, and since it's mostly out of the bag anyway I'm just going to do so (and hope Fins doesn't mind!). Most of the pieces are already out there, it's just a matter of time before someone puts it together. Highlight for backstory spoilers: Sharon and Prest were both working for Weber (although, in Prest's case, only nominally). Sharon hid a cryogenic tank in Corben's Inn and was supposed to wait for Prest to arrive to pick it up. But by the time Prest showed up, Sharon and the others at Corben's Inn had already disappeared into the future - so he had a crew of diggers search for it in the desert. They found it, Prest killed them for their trouble, and then (presumably) absconded with it to do evil things. Everything else in Corben's unfolded several decades in the future when the tank was already gone.

23. SirakRomar

Mar 30, 2007
    God that´s AWESOME!

And that´s why Prest knew you would bethere several decades later. He knew you were actually missing in 2012. So he might have checked all few decades or so. I love that. How nasty. And Prest worked for Weber? All along? That means we have to consider now that many things he tried to accomplish he tried because Weber ordered him to . . . . . . but . . . stop . . . WHAT IS IN THE CRYOTANK!?!

Oh man. In the beginning I did not realize it. But we might consider the whole plot anew. Anybody realized Weber is the boyfriend of Mitth Ex-Wife? And that woman did this Bohmann-Syndrome project? That is blamed for so many bad things?

24. DarthXan318

Sep 12, 2002
    It was indeed awesome! When Fins floated the idea, I couldn't not take it up - I mean, Sharon might be a pawn, but she's a brilliantly-placed pawn right in the middle of everything which is just brilliant fun. And nobody suspects me of being evil, somehow, so it worked out. :D :D ;)

Now I can post the image I wanted to use for Sharon all along:

[image=http://www.nypost.com/rw/nypost/2009/05/08/pagesix/photos_galleries/G3022_photo04.jpg]

Yep. I drew a lot of inspiration from Irina Derevko, the triple-crossing badass spy from Alias. :cool: If you haven't seen the series (it's awesome; it got a bit insane in the last season, but the spy games early on were very cool), the pertinent point is that for most of the series Irina Derevko is never what she seems or who she professes to be, and that was the kind of model I wanted for Sharon.

I do feel bad for Vashti, though. She's got lousy luck with allies, poor girl.

The story I got at the beginning said that Prest was working for Weber, and that Weber "seems to dislike him, but tolerates his presence" - I interpreted that to mean that Prest works with Weber so long as their goals coincide, and that they both know it. Plus didn't he try to kill Weber early on?

As for the cryotank, I (and Sharon) have no idea. Just following orders, there - Weber says hide it, Sharon hides it. :p

25. TheSithGirly

TheSithGirly Jedi Master star 4

Apr 26, 2007
    IRINA!

Yeah, fitting. So, that picture was the last thing my poor character saw . . .

Well.

For now.

Did Prest try to kill him? I thought so, but in retrospect I think Weber WANTED to be in that hospital. He WANTED to be shot and WANTED to meet Caleb and get Liam and watch everybody die and he WANTED everybody to believe Prest was the bad guy. Damned, I think he even WANTED Boston to be nuked. God!

Now my theory of the day. He could never have been shot. Neither could tony and (heard it here first) not even Prest is dead. Because they are not killed by guns. they aren´t, because they´re not human. Look at the INTRO.

Those who knew what was going on stayed silent. They weren´t human anyway.

Now I am waiting for Germany to reveal. And Nepal. Oh my. Thrilling.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.