main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:SA Possible Go Karting or Laser Skirmish in the new year

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Quinten_JarVos, Dec 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quinten_JarVos

Quinten_JarVos Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 18, 2004
    Hey Guys,

1st Goto the following website and look at the stormtrooper lol

http://www.kartmania.com.au/

Next have a look at the below information

Team Endurance
    These races are fantastic for small to large groups. Whether you come with friends, work mates or corporate functions, any one of the endurance races are great fun as well as a good team building exercise for your company or social group.

The race itself is structured similar to the Bathurst V8 Supercar Race, where you team up with a partner(s) and race non stop, making pit stops all through the race until the 1st team crosses the finish line when the race finishes.

Minimum amount of drivers for Team Endurance Races is 12 people. For less than 12 people, we suggest a Grand Prix Race meeting. The race meetings give your group exclusive use of the track, so bookings are essential.

Minimum Age for race meetings is 14 yrs, and the only restriction for race meetings is during the daytime on the weekends and Public Holidays, as this time is dedicated to the general public. Please contact us for more information.
    12 - 14 Drivers - 2 drivers per team

15 - 20 lap driver changes
    Cost Per Person
    $35.00
    $45.00
    $50.00
    Approx Laps Per Driver Pitstop Changes Approx Time
    30 15 laps 60 laps / 1 hr
    45 15 laps 90 laps / 1 - 1.5 hr
    60 20 laps 120 laps / 1.5 - 2 hr
    16 - 30 Drivers
    2 - 3 drivers per team
    Cost Per Person
    $30.00
    $40.00
    $46.00
    $30.00
    $40.00
    $46.00
    Drivers Per Kart Approx Laps Per Driver Pitstop Changes Approx Race Length/Time
    2 30 15 laps 60 laps / 1 hr
    2 45 15 laps 90 laps / 1 - 1.5 hr
    2 60 15 laps 120 laps / 2 hr
    3 30 20 laps 90 laps / 1 - 1.5 hr
    3 45 15 laps 135 laps / 1 - 2 hr
    3 60 20 laps 180 laps / 1.5 - 2.5 hr
    32 - 50 Drivers
    4 - 5 drivers per team
    Cost Per Person
    $27.00
    $36.00
    $41.00
    $27.00
    $36.00
    $41.00
    Drivers Per Kart Approx Laps Per Driver Pitstop Changes Approx Race Length/Time
    4 30 15 laps 120 laps / 1.5 - 2 hr
    4 45 15 laps 180 laps / 1.5 - 2.5 hr
    4 60 20 laps 240 laps / 2 - 3 hr
    5 30 15 laps 150 laps / 2 - 2.5 hr
    5 45 15 laps 215 laps / 2.5 - 3 hr
    5 60 20 laps 300 laps / 3 - 4 hr

Indoor Laser Skirmish
    Our 2 storey Laser Skirmish Maze is the largest in South Australia. Equipped with digital laser vests, interactive sound, hidden targets and lighting effects, which all enhance and add to the space theme throughout the maze.

Now with extra laser suits so you can play form 2 - 16 people at any one time, either one on one, or as a team. The Laser Skirmish game is suitable for kids as young as 7 through to Grand Parents wishing to join in the fun. For groups and birthdays, bookings are essential.
    Non Members Adults Junior - U/15 Number of Missions Duration
    $7.00
    $14.00
    $21.00
    $6.00
    $12.00
    $18.00
    1 mission
    2 missions
    3 missions
    10 minutes
    20 minutes
    30 minutes
    Members Adults Junior - U/15 Number of Missions Duration
    $6.00
    $12.00
    $18.00
    $5.00
    $10.00
    $15.00
    1 mission
    2 missions
    3 missions
    10 minutes
    20 minutes
    30 minutes
    Groups
    Discount prices for 6 or more people. Great for birthday parties, social groups, work functions and corporate bookings.

For all group players (6 or more) a free life membership card is issued which entitles the player(s) to added bonuses in the game, as well as discounts for all future games. Note: players must bring their mambership card to recieve discounts.

Important
    When booking groups, the duration of the games do not include breifing, suiting up, changing teams, etc. A party or group booking for 3 games wll take approximately 45 mins. - 1 hour to complete. It is advised to arrive 10 mins. early to allow for signing in and starting on time. Adults Junior - U/15 Number of Missions Duration
    $7.00
    $11.00
    $15.00
    $6.00
    $10.00
    $14.00
    1 mission
    2 missions
    3 missions
    10 minutes
    20 minutes
    30 minutes

Thats all :)

2. dashleebo

dashleebo Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 18, 2003
    :_|

Man I wish I lived in SA!!! Those two things are too cool..

If by a some extremely lucky chance that anything is arranged in March I might be able to join in since I'll be coming over then (for how long, I dunno).

3. Motherly_Princess

Motherly_Princess Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 22, 2004
    I would like laser skirmish over go karting but hubby would probably prefer gokarting, we would try to make it, depending on day and time

4. Nawara-Ven

Nawara-Ven Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 19, 2004
    hmm....seems it might have been a slow day at EDS.... :D

go-karting sounds fun. Haven't done so, will be willing to try. As long as you guys don't pick on me (yeah, right :) )
    we went laser skirmish-ing a few years back, it was fantastic fun, and I've been wanting to do it again since. Mara HAS to be invited to that!!

yes, please.

:)

5. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    Either are good. Did go karting last year, had a ball!! And Laser hunting is a great work out!! Either one is good for me.! :D

And don't worry dash I will be sure to arrange something for March when you get here..... [face_love]

6. TK1571

TK1571 Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 10, 2003
    I wonder what they would say if a "Real" stormtrooper turned up :D

Either one would be fine for me if i can afford it at the time, and the date/time is right.

7. oz_skipp

oz_skipp Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2004
    There's a great laser hunt place in Edwardstown - Zone 3 I think - that I've taken my students to several times. Could be worth a look.

But hey, if anyone organises a day of gokarting/laserhunting I'm up for it. Tell me when and where. I'm there :)

Just be mindfull of the fact it can cost $$. This time of year can be a bugger for that sort of thing.

Paintball anyone ;)

8. Quinten_JarVos

Aug 18, 2004
    TK I would pay to see you turn up to laser skirmish as a storm trooper. Only problem is would would quickly turn into cannon fodder :p

9. Quinten_JarVos

Aug 18, 2004
    Alright so we Need a thing to say if it's either Go Karts or Laser Skirmish. That way we know and things can start to be put in place.

Personnaly if we do go karting we could do the endurance race

if we do laser well we could do three games as it's cheap :)

10. Darth_Meanders

Darth_Meanders Jedi Master star 5

May 23, 2004
    I'll give the karting a go.

11. Nawara-Ven

Sep 19, 2004
    I'd like to put forward that we all get over christmas and new year first, then think about what we want to do, as I'm sure we're all so rushed about at the moment, it's hard to think so far ahead.

Money is another important thing - as most of you know, I'm living on a pension supporting myself and two boys, so I'd kinda like to think about how much it's going to cost too. That and a date, so that I can work out if it's a weekend that they're at their dads or not.

anyway, lets get over this whole christmas/new year thing, then organise the next outing - yes??? just a suggestion. :D

(btw...I am sooooooooo over christmas already - and it hasn't started yet :) )

12. evil-incarnate

evil-incarnate Jedi Youngling star 7

Jun 30, 2004
    I'm easy, LMK where, when & how much.

13. Nawara-Ven

Sep 19, 2004
    you know - I've heard that about you, E-I...

:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.