main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Phx Post Con! Pictures...stories...adventures!!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Sistine, Jul 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Princess_Skywalker_

Princess_Skywalker_ Jedi Youngling star 4

Nov 5, 2002
    that one of us is so wrong :p

I didn't put EVERYTHING up though... You may have noticed that one picture in particular is missing. :p I keep my promises. ;)

2. Princess_Skywalker_

Nov 5, 2002
    for f's freakin sake!
    I get an error,
    I open another page to see if it posted, I even refresh said second page and I don't see my post...
    So I hit send again on the first page and I get a DOUBLE post.
    What the heck is going on today! ARGH! :p

3. DarthFeldman

DarthFeldman Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    what happened to the other action figure pic of us? the REALLY wrong one?
    i know it was kinda blurry but..

4. Princess_Skywalker_

Nov 5, 2002
    wait! It was there! Let me go check!!

5. DarthFeldman

May 16, 2002
    i just checked.. its not there..:(

6. DarthFeldman

May 16, 2002
    OK.. now its there..

very funny stuff!

7. Princess_Skywalker_

Nov 5, 2002
    ok feldman you're worse than my mother! :p
    I put it on... HHHHHAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPYYYYYY NNNNNNNOOOOOWWW!! :p

brings to mind a favorite movie of mine and the PERFECT line from it...

"You know what I'm going to get you next Christmas, Mom? A big wooden cross, so that every time you feel unappreciated for your sacrifices, you can climb on up and nail yourself to it."

8. DarthFeldman

May 16, 2002
    i just wanted your pics to be more complete... and the limited edition Luke and leia needed to be there.. im sure a few other non pffers prob took pics of that too..lol!

i saw a LOT of flashes going off and heard a lot of clicks..heh.

we so rock!

9. Princess_Skywalker_

Nov 5, 2002
    yeah we do...

and of course they took pictures! incest is quite popular actually...

especially down south :p

10. DarkSiderSteve

DarkSiderSteve Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 11, 2003
    Your pics ..Finally! They look great. I also noticed the one about me and Moe you were reffering to. I could see how to the untrained eye it may appear to be "gs", but it is actually 2 sith taking low horse type stances getting ready to rage upon several poor Jedi. A mistake thats easily made. Im sure Mobius would agree. ;)

11. mrbunny666

mrbunny666 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 23, 2002
    Pics from The Brotherhood party that Saturday night are on the website.

12. PtrsonsZOO

PtrsonsZOO Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 30, 2001
    Awesome Pictures!!! :D

13. Princess_Skywalker_

Nov 5, 2002
    Your pics ..Finally!
    Another mom? :p I knew I HAD to get them up asap because you two keeping bugging me! ;)

As for the gs thing. I couldn't resist! Not after the convo we all had. :D Just a joke, we don't REALLY think that about you, don't worry! ;)

(......IA maybe, but not you Steve.) :eek:

14. Sistine

Sistine Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 28, 2002
    Sheesh... we are still waiting for Palies pics to be posted!!! Don't feel bad Princess...

Edit: Just saw the pic you guys were talking about with Luke and Leia...hahahahahaha [face_laugh]

15. jupitertronic

jupitertronic Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 10, 2002
    aimee, i SO hate you for being so close to mark hamill. wah.

next year my goal is to get a picture of me kissing him. :p so he better actually BE there, unlike a certain HOBBIT i know of. grrrr. :p

16. Princess_Skywalker_

Nov 5, 2002
    The one where I have my hand on his, ahh, BELT is worse!! :p (And the one w/him and Kristie and her tongue is good too!)

I keep looking at the brotherhood pics and I am soooo mad I didn't go! Mo TRIED to tell me it would be fun. Did I listen? NO.

Ok here's the plan for next year:
    I am going NO MATTER WHAT! I am also going to do my best to drag Jess with me since:

A)She will be of age! YAY! :p
    and
    B)This may be the last year the hobbit-ses will be there and she needs to track down a certain boy and ah ask him something...

And speaking of Hobbit-ses, I plan on getting my groove on with Frodo, if I have to knock every other chicka outta my way. :p Just one dance. Gotta check out those baby blues up close!

Now for costumes...I don't really know that I have anything that would really work. I've seen some of the outfits and I do have SOME limits (no comments from the peanut gallery-thank you). And I know I could borrow some fuzzy handcuffs and spikes :p [face_mischief] but....well let's face it, penguins are just not my thing.

SO...I was thinking catholic school girl........with a ruler?

What says you Sistine? Too tame?
    SO NO ONE likes the idea. Damn. Any suggestions?? Never really been to one of these so I have no idea WHAT to wear. And I can't sew, so if it involves sewing, I will need someone to help me.

EDIT:
    HAHA! WE HAVE A MISSION! (SHOULD WE CHOOSE TO FOLLOW IT)....making out with celebrities! :p I COULD use a good kiss from Mark too! ;) WHY DIDN'T I GROPE HIM WHEN I HAD THE CHANCE!?! ARGH!

*****AND WHY hasn't anyone made ANY comments on the pics I posted!?!?! Does my commentary suck THAT bad?? IF so, post a comment and I will change the caption and even CREDIT YOU! :p Seriously, some of those I was just lost as to what to write...I know you guys can think of better ones... :p

17. jupitertronic

jupitertronic Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 10, 2002
    i haven't made any comments because i'd probably end up getting banned. ;p

i can be a pervert just as much as the next person. i just demonstrate restraint for many, many reasons. :D

18. Princess_Skywalker_

Nov 5, 2002
    1)It's all in good fun, rarely am I serious...Were there something I WANTED to be serious about, be more open and revealing about, the LAST thing I'd do would be post it on here. :p I'm a chicken! begaw! :p
    2)I've seen FAR worse on here
    3)You CAN make a comment that doesn't necessarily have to be something you could get banned for...for example...ARE you planning on attending the event now that you know you will be old enough?
    4)I HARDLY think I can get in trouble for posting about an event that there are links to AND pictures of ON here
    But then again, stranger things have happened, so...

19. DarthFeldman

May 16, 2002
    if it makes you happy. i will comment on them later :)

20. PtrsonsZOO

PtrsonsZOO Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 30, 2001
  21. Princess_Skywalker_

Nov 5, 2002
    :eek: wow! Zoo won't comment?!?! the GOOD twin must be among us tonigh... :p

22. DarkSiderSteve

DarkSiderSteve Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 11, 2003
    This guys has got some great 501st pics. Mostly page 7-10. Some good shots of Moe and IA too.
    SDCC pics

23. kreleia

kreleia Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 14, 2000
    heh - doesn't surprise me that the Central CA Garrison ended up with a couple Alice pics... except that everyone's going "Why is Alice marching with the 501st?"

1 - My husband is 501st
    2 - I wasn't actually planning to, but kinda got swept into it, and who am I to complain? [face_laugh] ;)

I think that Amy's the only person that ended up with me in Padmé gear too.

Figures.

Still, CC was a HUGE blast!! :D Gaslamp district every night, lots of alcohol, wandering around just being stupid at con, kissing strangers at the Brotherhood party... I think I'll go again next year. ;)

24. Princess_Skywalker_

Nov 5, 2002
    At least someone got some of you. :p

I have ONE pic of my Harry Potter costume and I never got the group pic of me & jess & sarah all together! I didn't even SEE their costumes that day :(

As for gaslamp-ing and brotherhood party kissing... WHY wasn't I hanging out with you??? Some people have all the fun! :p ;)

25. kreleia

kreleia Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 14, 2000
    :D Now you know... ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.