main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Pride and Prejudice (A/P ROTS AU/Humor/Mush) *COMPLETED* Thank you!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by AnakinsFavorite, Apr 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. piratedreamer

piratedreamer Jedi Youngling star 3

May 2, 2006
    Lovely post! I had almost forgotten about those...remedial piloting lessons ;) they were some of my favorite parts. I can just about hear declarations of love and proposals of marriage coming up soon.[face_love] Oh, and I forgot in my last reply to request to be on the PM list for S&I, so may I? *tempts wonderful author with the bestest cookies in the whole wide universe*[face_batting]

~piratedreamer

2. HandmaidenVeme

HandmaidenVeme Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 28, 2004
    Since Padme can not sleep she should go for a walk ;) .

Almost there... and I can't wait for S&I!!

3. jedi_princess18

jedi_princess18 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 7, 2005
    Congratulations on the birth of your son! :) I absolutely love his name... especially Othello as the middle name.

As for the updates- fantastic! And please put me on the list for the sequel.

4. naadi

naadi Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 20, 2005
    Awwwwww i feel so sorry for padme.where is anakin?????I think she needs some jedi love[face_batting] [face_whistling] Great update,can't wait for more!!=D=[face_peace]

5. WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT

WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT Jedi Master star 3

Feb 4, 2006
    I had forgotten to wish you congrats on your new baby! How do you have the time to write?

As for Padme, she needs a little fun vacation away from it all - the stress. Either that or just spill the beans and be done with it.

6. Star_Angel

Star_Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2006
    Padmé is right, Anakin and Ami both need someone who can be there for them and can I say that I don?t like Sache?s mom, I mean sure I can understand her to a point but I?m to much of an A/P fan to be able to forgive her for that. Amazing update AF.

Oh, and didn?t I ask already? Maybe I did it to early. Well, please add me to the pm list for the sequel.

7. queenberuthiel

queenberuthiel Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 30, 2005
    Is 3PO around? o_O

Lady Catherine should go and meet Jar Jar on that cliff... [face_whistling] :p

Lovely post, Master! Thanks for the PM.

8. Anakins_Queen

Anakins_Queen Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 4, 2006
    Congratulation on your baby! @};- :D @};-

He sounds like a doll. O:)

I wonder what's wrong with Anakin. [face_thinking] Poor Padme. She must be really confused.

I would definitely love be on your PM list for S&S. :)

Thanks for the PM's and have a great weekend. [face_peace]

9. penpadme

penpadme Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 12, 2006
    Anakin needs to fix this and quickly! I don't know how Padme will deal with all the emotions that she is dealing with. I think Anakin needs to come his senses and realize just how much he needs Padme and vice versa. love this and can't wait for more!

10. ehopepower

ehopepower Jedi Knight star 2

Jul 20, 2005
    I am totally psyched about the end of this story. I liked this last chappie and loved how Padme treated our favorite "Lady". I have been looking forward to the last remaining parts to this story especially the next one for a while, and am glad I my wait is almost over. :)

11. AnakinsFavorite

AnakinsFavorite Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 10, 2006
    Author Replies:

jumpforjoy:
    Yeah! I?m all for them talking here! Good for you on reading the book- I?ll guarantee that you will like it!

VA_Parky: I would have lost my temper with her, personally! I think I?d die without the sequel- I?m becoming rather attached to the characters!

randomangel22: Hee! What else could this next post be about???!

Laine_Snowtrekker: Aww! Thank you! I hope you like this next chapter? which won?t be hard, I?m sure!

ChewieSkywalker: Personally, I?d much rather own Heroes than this fic, but that?s just me. I?m so glad I can make your day!

Across_The_Stars-24:
    Ah, yes? the tables will turn so that Padmé comes out triumphant? much to Lady Catherine?s dismay!

Jaded_Rose: Ack! Which is worse- Lady Catherine or the hens? They?re all pretty bad in my opinion?

Lieutenant_Jaina: I usually skip over that part in the movie to watch the mush? and thank you, my friend! It is so good to be back!

michaellover: Hee! What?s up with everyone hating her???!

piratedreamer: Yes? those Remedial lessons are going to have more of an impact in the sequel? when Padmé and Anakin need some time alone together. *snatches cookies* You?re added!

HandmaidenVeme: Padmé can eat my cookies and I can go on a walk with Anakin.

jedi_princess18: I love his middle name too! Thank you, and consider yourself added!

naadi: Mush coming- I promise!

WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT: *Shrugs* Thank you! I write a new post every night (takes maybe thirty minutes to a hour)

Star_Angel: *smacks Lady DeBourgh for good measure* I?ll add you- sorry!

queenberuthiel: *snorts* I agree! Thank you for reading!

Anakins_Queen: Aww! Thank you! Right now, he?s sitting in this swing where you wind it up and it rocks back and forth! I?ve got him bundled up with a bunch of blankets, and he?s happy looking at his bear? but he?s got the hiccups, which makes the swing jerk *sighs* I?ll add you!

penpadme: Methinks she?s on the verge of imploding!

ehopepower: I think I?ve been looking forward to the end just as much as you have!

PM LIST: VA_Parky , michaellover, randomangel22, delta-7starfighter, anakin_luver, jedi_princess18, Star_Angel, Laine_Snowtrekker, Across_The_Stars-24, WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT, jedi7, Lieutenant_Jaina, HandmaidenVeme, penpadme, queenberuthiel, EquestrianJedi07, rb657062, ChewieSkywalker, naadi, ehopepower, piratedreamer, Anakins_Queen, -DarkScorpion-, JediKnight_Padme, laurethiel1138, Jaded_Rose, jumpforjoy

PM List for Sense and (In)Sensibility:

VA_Parky, laurethiel1138, Lady_JediSkywalker, anakin_luver, HandmaidenVeme, naadi, Lieutenant_Jaina, ChewieSkywalker, qtrhrs78, ehopepower, Laine_Snowtrekker, randomangel22, queenberuthiel, michaellover, WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT, jumpforjoy, penpadme, Across_The_Stars-24, piratedreamer, jedi_princess18, Star_Angel, Anakins_Queen

~"You know nothing of the matter. That is all to be forgot. Perhaps I did not always love him so well as I do now. But in such cases as these, a good memory is unpardonable. This is the last time I shall ever remember it myself."~ Elizabeth to Jane Bennet, Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen

@};- Chapter 32: The Secret Proposal@};-

Even years later, Padmé was unable to say what happened during those long, dark, and lonely hours with the exception of the fact that Sabé eventually snuck into the room and fell asleep. She had no remembrance of falling asleep herself but instead sat upright in her bed, staring at the darkness while the shoulder of her nightgown slipped miserably.

So much had happened, and it was nigh impossible for the young woman to close her eyes, for every time she did, Padmé saw him? laughing at her. Upon thinking of it, she could not remember having seen Anakin laugh- he seemed to infinitely prefer sulking or glowering- but the young woman knew that seeing him do so would be enough to tear her heart.

Did he

12. Jaded_Rose

Jaded_Rose Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 15, 2006
    Oh, that was sooo cuuuuute! :*

She really made him sweat it out, didn't she? And good luck getting that white dress without making that awful Headmistress suspicious.

Please, place me on the PM list for the sequel

J_Ro

13. VA_Parky

VA_Parky Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 10, 2005
    Absolutely adorable! [face_love]

Oh my word, I seem to have melted into a puddle on the floor. Can someone hand me a mop, please? [face_batting]

That was beautiful! I loved the contrast between the heartbreak and misery in the first half of the post to the hope and excitement in the latter portion. It was perfectly done and left me with a gigantic grin on my face! :D

What a wonderful job you've done with this story! I've loved every chapter and am so glad you're doing a sequel. It's too fun to stop now! :p

*standing ovation* Bravo! =D=

14. queenberuthiel

queenberuthiel Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 30, 2005
    So he finally did it. It's about time. :p Silly Anakin. :rolleyes:

Oh, Anakin you always know what to say. :p Just don't make her mad at you. That would be bad.

The last post? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Oh wait. There is a sequel. [face_love] I love this story. Thanks for the PM.

15. Laine_Snowtrekker

Laine_Snowtrekker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 8, 2003
    Aww. [face_love]

This is so wonderful. As it is usually is.

Thanks for the PM.

16. Anakins_Queen

Anakins_Queen Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 4, 2006
    It seemed to me in this chapter Padme had Anakin warped around her finger. I would've taken advantage of that. [face_mischief]

I can't wait for the wedding. Maybe they could have a double wedding with Obi-wan and Sabe.

Thank you for the PM.

17. randomangel22

randomangel22 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 11, 2006
    AHHH they're finally getting married [face_dancing]!!

I mean its about time finally :rolleyes:.

Great update and can't wait to see how they can hide this [face_laugh].

18. naadi

naadi Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 20, 2005
    AWWWWWW that was fantastic,so sweet and beautiful!!!!!!!!I loved it great job,can't wait for more!!!!!!

19. jumpforjoy

jumpforjoy Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 18, 2006
    [face_dancing] [face_dancing] [face_love]

?I will wait here all day for your answer if I have to,? he said boldly, moving closer to her touch.

Lifting her big brown eyes, Padmé whispered, ?I don?t think that will be necessary.?

It seemed that Anakin was becoming increasingly impatient but merely bit his lip. ?Is there any way- any way at all- that you could learn to love me??

Wait for it...

?I already do.?

Awww... so sweet :) It's good that Padme didn't try to take advantage of her power over Anakin. Looking forward to the wedding!

20. WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT

WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT Jedi Master star 3

Feb 4, 2006
    Oh so this is going to be a secret marriage? Will they appear to hate each other in public and love each other in private?

21. Lieutenant_Jaina

Lieutenant_Jaina Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 26, 2003
    [face_love]

*swoons*

So perfect... *sighs contentedly*

22. Jazz_Skywalker

Jazz_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2002
    =D= =D= =D=

Yay for Anakin and Padme finally getting together! I'm so excited about that! Now I can't wait to hear about his mother-in-law's reaction.

23. JediKnight_Padme

JediKnight_Padme Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 2, 2006
    *gasp!* you updated! And what a lovely update at that! =D= i cant remember if i have mentioned this before but: CONGRATS on your baby!!!!! He sounds sooooo adorable! im very excited for you! im getting married soon and i hope i have a little boy as cute as yours sounds! here's a rose @};-

24. HandmaidenVeme

HandmaidenVeme Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 28, 2004
  25. Mirik

Mirik Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 13, 2005
    Pleeease add me to Pm's list![:D] [face_coffee]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.