main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Question...You will answer!

Discussion in 'Archive: Monroe and West Monroe, LA' started by Senator_Leia73, Oct 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Senator_Leia73

Senator_Leia73 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 30, 2003
    LOL you got pulled over? That is kinda funny. And yeah good thing you didnt get a ticket. How did you got out of it? And why did you get pulled over?

2. DARTH_CONFEDERATE

DARTH_CONFEDERATE Jedi Master star 5

Mar 14, 2003
    I had to do a lot of flirting....................................no, I couldn't do that. Especially with a guy. It was for my inspection sticker, it expired in October. He got just me as I was leaving work for lunch. My boss even saw me. I don't know how I got out of it. He didn't even write me a warning.

3. yodahs-daddy

yodahs-daddy Jedi Master star 5

May 20, 2002
    wow, nice.. :cool:

4. Senator_Leia73

Dec 30, 2003
    LOL
    I had to do a lot of flirting...

LOL That is really funny. [face_laugh]

5. DARTH_CONFEDERATE

Mar 14, 2003
    I can't flirt, probably why I don't have a girlfriend, and I sure would not even try with a guy, I'm too homophobic.

So how are y'all?

6. Senator_Leia73

Dec 30, 2003
    I'm good. I just got back from a friends house. We were messing around and she got up and told us that she was going to sing for us. You have to understand that she is a very queit girl and she is sometimes shy. I have never heard her sing and so I was not sure what to expcet. Well she gets up there and says "I'm going to sing 'Away in a Manger'." She is very calm and standing there very innocent and all. Then she randomly belts "AWAY IN A MANGER NO CRIB FOR TODAY, THE LITTLE BOY JESUS IS ASLEEP ON THE HAY, THE STARS IN THE SKY LOOK DOWN AT HIM LAY" And I was rolling on the ground laughing so hard. I was crying it was so funny. She didnt know the words and it was terrible.
    And that is about it for me. How about you all?

7. yodahs-daddy

May 20, 2002
    I'm pretty crppy, I had to get stiches in my hand, because I sliced it open with a knife tonight, so I'm not on the up and up.. but i'll be ok. :)

8. DARTH_CONFEDERATE

Mar 14, 2003
    Well, I've never cut my hand open before. I just got back from Texarkana and, unfortunatley have to be at work at 4, and have to sweep and mop that stupid store while sacking groceries and who knows what else they'll make me do..

9. Senator_Leia73

Dec 30, 2003
    Yoadhs I'm sorry to hear about you hand. I hope everything will be okay. :) I've had to have stiches 4 times. 3 times in my leg because of surgery and once on my chin because I fell of a skateboard. :D

Darth Sorry you have to be at work so early and have to sweep and mop and bag all the food. That would get old really fast.

10. DARTH_CONFEDERATE

Mar 14, 2003
    Tonight I get to do again, except with a lot more people coming in all panicky about the snow. At least they tell that's what'll happen, I hope they are wrong. It's gonna be cold. Well. I'm going to go find something to eat now, I'm hungry.

11. yodahs-daddy

May 20, 2002
    4 am? Good greif, heh I wish is snowed in Louisiana.. heh. :p

12. Senator_Leia73

Dec 30, 2003
    You know it is really funny. When ever they predict snow for this side of LA there is always a hole in the middle of the cloud. And that will be right over Shreveport/Bossier. And it will stay there until the cloud passes. It's really not fair. :(

I just got done eating Mac and Cheese. :D

13. FreshJedi

FreshJedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 17, 2004
    How is everybody doing in here today. It did snow some last night(not enought to stick though). I did have fun scraping snow off my car and throwing it at people.

14. DARTH_CONFEDERATE

Mar 14, 2003
    The snow pretty much melted the instant it touched something, there really was nothing to see. But the sleet did freeze my truck over, and as I predicted, it was really busy. I slammed a trunk on my face, it hurt. Carrying groceries out for pretty girls wil get you hurt. I ran right smack into a door one time.

15. yodahs-daddy

May 20, 2002
    We got some snow last night and it's still here, heh.. it hasn't gotten over 32 degrees here today, so most of it is still on the ground and roofs , heh except for where the sun hit it.. :p

16. Senator_Leia73

Dec 30, 2003
    FreshJedi I did have fun scraping snow off my car and throwing it at people.
    Well arent you lucky. ;)

Darth
    The snow pretty much melted the instant it touched something, there really was nothing to see.
    That is what happened here too. :(
    I slammed a trunk on my face, it hurt. Carrying groceries out for pretty girls wil get you hurt. I ran right smack into a door one time.
    LOL are you okay? See that is what you get for looking at girls. ;) :p

Yodahs We got some snow last night and it's still here, heh.. it hasn't gotten over 32 degrees here today, so most of it is still on the ground and roofs , heh except for where the sun hit it..
    That is not fair. :( It hasnt been over 32 here either. But last night it was about 33-36 it keep on changing. [face_plain]

I hope you all have a merry Christmas. :D

EDIT: I just realized I'm like the only girl here. Hehe I dont know if that is good or bad. hehe

17. DARTH_CONFEDERATE

Mar 14, 2003
    My store is actually closed tomorrow. Christmas is the one day we are closed, so no work tomorrow, but today, I have to be there at 1. I'll try not to look at any girls, but I can't make a promise, after all, I'm a guy. I just hope I don't break my nose today.

18. yodahs-daddy

May 20, 2002
    Happy Christmas eve Guys!

19. DARTH_CONFEDERATE

Mar 14, 2003
    y'ALL HAVE A GOOD cHRISTMAS?

20. yodahs-daddy

May 20, 2002
    you bet! I had alot of family here from Michigan, so my house was packed, it was great.

How about you?

21. DARTH_CONFEDERATE

Mar 14, 2003
    It was good. I'm glad I didn't have a bunch of people staying at my house.

22. Senator_Leia73

Dec 30, 2003
    Well we went to my Grandma's house and there was about 25-30 people there. I was really fun!

I got KOTOR2 for Christmas and I freaked out! I've already almost beaten it!

I was once again at Pecan Land Mall today. My parents randomly decided hey lets go shopping over there. And so my dad and I went duck hunting (which I shot the only bird)(as in I out shot my uncle and dad) :D Go me! And then we meet my sisters and mom at the mall later that afternoon. And what really made me laugh was I was were and Evangle t-shirt and I didnt even think about what that meant when I was packing it :D .

23. yodahs-daddy

May 20, 2002
    Eh why should you worry about wearing an Evangel shirt? :p

24. Senator_Leia73

Dec 30, 2003
    Gee I dont know.... ;)

25. DARTH_CONFEDERATE

Mar 14, 2003
    Wow, nobody's talked in 7 days.