Qui-Gon Jinn Book

Discussion in 'Louisville, KY' started by xanatos1975, Jan 31, 2014.

1. xanatos1975 Force Ghost

star 3
    OK I have been thinking about my book and all at once the entire story came to me! It is hard to write it all down but the story is staying pretty well. Once I have it all written I am going to send it to a couple of my friends to proof read and make suggestions. They both have college degrees, one is an English major and specializes in creative writing, the other is a phenomenal story teller and they will be extremely invaluable. I have even come up with a title and synopsis. along the same lines of Star Wars: Kenobi, I have titled it Star Wars: Jinn.

Synopsis:

Someone has broken into the Jedi Temple and stolen records giving clues to the location of an ancient Sith Holocron. The Jedi Knight sent to investigate the thefts, Jedi Master Tahl has disappeared and now Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn has been sent to recover the stolen items as well as the missing records. However, this mission may prove to be more than Qui-Gon can handle as it will push him closer to the dark side than he has ever been.

Any thoughts??
  2. xanatos1975 Force Ghost

star 3
    oh and the people I will sen a copy to are also avid Star wars fans :)
  3. jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Sounds cool. Keep us updated.
  4. Lord_Zannah Jedi Master

star 2
    Oooh, and the mystery begins. I'm very intrigued and can't wait to read it =D=