main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Racism wrong, Homophobia acceptable?

Discussion in 'Archive: The Senate Floor' started by Lord Bane, Jul 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KnightWriter

KnightWriter Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 6, 2001
    A couple options. You can make a version 2 of this thread (perhaps titled "Homosexuality v.2"), or you can switch discussion to a more narrow subject.

2. stevo

stevo Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 14, 2001
    I'd like to discuss about Boy Scouts and homosexuals, me being an Eagle Scout.

3. CwrnPuppet

CwrnPuppet Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002
    Okay. Should I go ahead and start a new thread, then? Here goes...

4. Jedi_Master_Anakin

Jedi_Master_Anakin Jedi Master star 4

May 25, 2002
    Before we start a new thread, I would like to say one thing. That although many people find it okay to be homophobic. I myself am not. And I find it rude and unthoughtful to be inconsiderate toward someone who is a homosexual. I think that people in the world need to look past their religions, and cults and other such organizations, and see that deep down most people that are homosexual are really cool people. A lot of my friends are homosexual, and to be honest, I trust them more than any of my other friends. I mean honestly people, especially guys. It is not like because a person is a homosexual, it automatically means that they are rapists. That is the biggest complaint I have heard about homosexuals. There is nothing wrong with the acts, and just because some people say that it is "unatural" does not mean it is wrong. So I hope that we will look past our petty indifferences and learn to get along for who they are, not what sexual preference they have.

We are all human. Its time to prove it.
    Anti-Flag

5. KnightWriter

KnightWriter Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 6, 2001
    I'm going to close this, and discussion will be transferred to the new thread. PM me if you have any thoughts or objections :).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.