main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Phx Reactions: The Holiday Special

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by spacyway, Jul 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VoidDancer

VoidDancer Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 13, 2002
    Well in the ultimate editions you'll see more ewoks here and there. Imperials will have them as pets in cages and they'll be in the background with other spacers. Lando will mention them on bespin as a possible place for them to hide out and run some luxuries from there to make a profit.

They've also been in the atari RotJ game, the nintendo one, the super nintendo one, the full size original RotJ arcade game, I think in the newer "trilogy" arcade game too.

And if nothing else, the Ewoks earned their victory...how many "great events" happened by accident with them ?

2. TD0690

TD0690 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 4, 2002
    Well you're probably right about the new OT. GL doesn't care if it'll be consistent with the fact that in ROTJ that no one(atleast the Rebels) knew about the Ewoks. Although for the Imperial part, it'd be more like Officers lounging with Ewok skin rugs at their feet. We'd never keep them as pets.

I never said that they weren't in any games for certain. Although I'm sure they were only in them for about as long as they were in the movie. Jar Jar as been in full games not just a little part and has had his very own.

Jar Jar isn't really clumsy or stupid that's just Rebel propaganda (like the Ewok's vistory). He's actually a great war hero/bombad warrior and ends up joining the Empire. Who else, other than someone working for the Empire (or soon to be Empire) would give Supreme Chancellor Palpatine the power that Jar Jar did?

3. Lady_Jedi_Carenix

Lady_Jedi_Carenix Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 6, 2001
    RoyalRedCynic: LoL! [face_laugh]

BTW, I have a VHS copy of Droids cartoons (something about an alien prince, I believe? :confused:) if anyone's interested. :)

Holiday special...shudder...Lobot... SHUDDER...

4. DarthFeldman

DarthFeldman Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    that droids cartoon was cool..gotta love it!

5. Mexchewy70

Mexchewy70 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 30, 2001
  6. Mexchewy70

Nov 30, 2001
    Just so you can use your imagination and think of the great time we had that afternoon [face_love]

[image=http://www.timewarptv.com/site/programs/Star_Wars_Holiday_Special/images/111778ai.jpg]

[image=http://www.timewarptv.com/site/programs/Star_Wars_Holiday_Special/images/111778l.jpg]

[image=http://www.timewarptv.com/site/programs/Star_Wars_Holiday_Special/images/111778n.jpg]

Enjoy!

7. Mexchewy70

Nov 30, 2001
    BTW, I just learned how to post links and pictures so I felt I should take advantage and share with ALL MY FRIENDS! :D

8. Jedi_Knight_Whi-Ral

Jedi_Knight_Whi-Ral Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 30, 2002
    SHRIEK, GASP, SCREEEEEEEAAAAMMMMM!

THE HORROR!! THE UNMITIGATED HORROR!!

:D

P.S. I think the Ewoks kicked A## and they did it all ORGANIC!! 8-}

9. MexChewie

MexChewie Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 19, 2002
    Fear not the holiday special.

Embrace it's dark power. [face_devil]