main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Rebels 2.05 - Always Two There Are - Discussion Thread (Spoilers Allowed)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Todd the Jedi , Oct 24, 2015.

1. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy

ImNotAStarWarsFanboy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 25, 2011
    "Creator bashing comment"? Hardly. I protest, mods. Massive overreaction and misinterpretation of my comment. You can't just censor any post that isn't glowing with praise for the 'creators'.

2. TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence Retired Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2014
    It was a creator bashing comment actually. It's one thing to dislike Filoni or what he does, which is fine. But when you start using insults to describe what a creator does then it is creator bashing. I'm sorry but that's not allowed.

Master_Rebado likes this.
  3. BeesInABar

BeesInABar Jedi Master star 1

Sep 20, 2015
    Anyone else surprised Kanan didn't accuse Rex of setting them up? That was the first thing I thought when SS's droid happened to be there waiting for them. And with his suspicion of clones, it seemed like something he'd jump to.

4. moonjump05

moonjump05 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 14, 2013

Oh, I am sure it will come and the bickering will devolve into outright blatant accusations. (The season 2 trailer already hints at this) which I am going to side eye Kanan at that point.

sarlaccsaurs-rex likes this.
  5. CIS Droid

CIS Droid AOTC 20th Anniversary Banner Winner star 5 VIP - Game Winner

Oct 21, 2015
    what did fanboy say?

He was probably in too much of a shock at the moment. Wouldnt surprise me if they will mention it in an upcoming episode

6. Ancient Whills

Ancient Whills Force Ghost star 6

Jun 12, 2011
    I wonder how many episodes it will last before they start trusting each other.

7. moonjump05

Dec 14, 2013

Hopefully, their buddy cop episode should help- I can't wait to see them both in stormtrooper armor!

jcgoble3 likes this.
  8. TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence Retired Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2014
    CIS Droid

Sorry but once it's been removed we can't repeat it.

CIS Droid and Master_Rebado like this.
  9. CIS Droid

Oct 21, 2015
    Fair enough. I was only curious :)

Master_Rebado likes this.
  10. Ancient Whills

Ancient Whills Force Ghost star 6

Jun 12, 2011
    Stormtrooper disguises again, I hope they don't start to do it every time now.

11. sarlaccsaurs-rex

sarlaccsaurs-rex Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 10, 2007

I know this is beating a dead horse, but I have to agree. It wasn't until about the 1920's in western countries that adolescence actually existed,( and there are many third world countries where it still doesn't exist.) Before the past century in the west, once kids hit 12-15 years old they were considered "adult" and went off to fight wars, get married etc. Now I don't necessarily agree that is morally right its not too far fetched to believe this stuff happens in a war torn GFFA. What I do have a problem with however is the fearless sueish nature of Ezra and Sabine where they don't even seem to be afraid of consequences or death.

CIS Droid and TheOneX_Eleazar like this.
  12. CIS Droid

Oct 21, 2015
    After rewatching the episode theres one thing i dont understand. What was ss doing on the medical station? How did she know the rebels would be there? Is it the force or is the station like a second home for her?

13. Base Delta Zombie

Base Delta Zombie Jedi Knight star 1

Oct 31, 2015
    Perhaps She sensed them?

CIS Droid likes this.
  14. moonjump05

Dec 14, 2013

Her parrot/probe droid called her.

CIS Droid likes this.
  15. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    They do not tell you how. Sidious said to dispatch another Inquisitor, singular, back in the opening movie,"For now, dispatch another Inquisitor to hunt them down." Watching her reaction, she seems surprised and disappointed that the Fifth Brother was there too . You're left to presume these Inquisitor's are highly competitive and try robbing eachother of jobs and kills. The Fifth Brother seems he was officially given the task by Vader from all the dialogue and how it was presented to the audience. The 7th Sister, seems like an after thought from the writers and she was inserted and comes off as a surprise and upstart to even the 5th Brother. How she got there, no idea to the med station, perhaps she was spying on Imperial transmissions and also using the Force like the 5th Brother was doing onboard the Star Destroyer when he knew they were there and went alone(so the heroes could escape lol). They never show how either Inquisitor actually got to the station, there is no vehicles visible inside the hanger, aside from the Phantom(which they did not even bother to scuttle so they could not escape, very sloppy), so either there is more entrances or they made their own they never bother to show us.

jakobitis89 likes this.
  16. TheOneX_Eleazar

TheOneX_Eleazar Jedi Knight star 4

Oct 24, 2013
    If you have watched the TCW episode with one of these stations you see there are many bays/docking ports. Which assuming people would have watched that episode is not smart, at the same time exactly how they got on the station and where their ships are really is not important at all, and doesn't need to be shown. Considering the length of this show, they shouldn't be shown.

17. Vorax

Jun 10, 2014
    They probably should've showed it, as I don't think many of the newer kids are familiar with the TCW, especially not in the same way as adult fans. Another issue is how Konstantine and his Star Destroyer needed to stop engaging the Jedi, and needed to go rendezvous with the Inquisitor's shuttle - while all of a sudden in this episodes he takes off on his own like its something he does all the time and that whole thing with the SD was plot convenience for the heroes sake- and we're never shown how he(or she) got there and in what vehicle.

18. fett 4

fett 4 Chosen One star 5

Jan 2, 2000
    There's lots of things that are changed for the plots sake. In the AtAs duel when the clones ram the walker, why didn't the Walker use the side guns to shoot downwards. Hell the fact that one 30 year old vehicle could take multiple shots from a Walker was a bit hard to believe anyway.

19. moonjump05

Dec 14, 2013
    The AT-TE would be about 17 years old, tops. Not 30. Not that it really matters all that much.

20. Vorax

Jun 10, 2014

In Cargo of Doom the AT-TE's mass driver cannon was powerful enough to penetrate the hull of a battleship but cannot take down an AT-AT at even close range, cept for pin point neck shots(I guess Filoni's idea of a Tiger's rear armor from Kelly's heroes). 8-} Many times their action sequences make no sense at all, its like kids with toys and pretending. The AT-TE is no Sherman tank, it had a massive canon and heavy armor, and even using the AT-AT as a Tiger tank, its main guns should've leveled the AT-TE from long distance as those cannons were pretty powerful in ESB.

21. Thrawn082

Thrawn082 Force Ghost star 6

Jan 11, 2014
    It's funny how fans seem to want to pick and choose what needs to be explained or not. SW has NEVER really been about explaining exactly how the tech works (that's more ST's domain). Do we know exactly how the hyperdrive on Han Solo's ship works, nope. Do we NEED to, nope. This is little different in that regard.

22. Master_Rebado

Master_Rebado Chosen One star 6

May 31, 2004
    I only know that Han needed the hydro spanners when working on the Falcon's hyperdrive! [face_devil]

Iron_lord likes this.
  23. StarWarsFreak93

StarWarsFreak93 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 20, 2015
    This. So much this. I hate when I see people complaining "how did that work" or "how does the Inquisitor lightsaber work" and all that. When I saw the Inquisitor saber I didn't think "hm, how does that work..." I thought "OMG that is epic..." It's Star Wars, it's all fictional. Their tech doesn't need an explanation. Just let it serve its purpose. And most of the time, the tech is explained in the guides and all that. It's not like they're going to stop and explain every piece of technology when introduced.

jcgoble3 and CIS Droid like this.
  24. CIS Droid

Oct 21, 2015
    I agree with everything you said except the inquisitors lightsaber. Im still confused by it.

I
    But why was the droid at the station?

25. DANNASUK

DANNASUK Force Ghost star 7

Nov 1, 2012
    Sabine turning on the power alerted the Imperials. The Seventh Sister probably noticed it as well.