main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Rebuilding (Cin Drallig, Siri Tachi, and Nejaa Halcyon survive Order 66)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by RuneEisahn, Oct 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RuneEisahn

RuneEisahn Jedi Knight star 2

Jul 10, 2008
    Title: Rebuilding
    Author: RuneEisahn
    Timeframes:19 BBY, 18 BBY, etc.
    Genre: Action/Adventure, drama, humour, angst
    Keywords: Rebuild
    Characters:Cin Drallig, Nejaa Halcyon, Obi-Wan, Vader, Yoda, Siri Tachi, Shaak Ti ,baby Luke, baby Leia.

Summary:During Operation:Knightfall, Jedi General and Master Cin Drallig and Shaak Ti led he defence. Shaak Ti escaping wth her life. After Anakin(Vader), slashed him across the chest, he thought he had killed every Jedi in the temple. But, he was wrong. But even the newly crowned Emperor was able to forsee so many survivers, his fist shall turn iron.............

Disclaimer: All Star Wars characters belong to George Lucas. This story was written for my enjoyment and, hopefully, for the enjoyment of other Star Wars fans who will read it. And I, in no way, am seeking any financial gain from this story.

Also, there will be many direct quotes from ?Episode III ? Revenge of the Sith? with my own twists added. I did not write these direct quotes and they belong to George Lucas.

[b]Prolouge[/b]

[i]Telos[/i]

Jedi Master Siri Tachi, Senior Jedi General in the Grand Army of the Republic, was running for her life.

While on a mission to Telos to stop them from turning to the Confederacy, suddenly her troops fired on her.

So no, all she was thinking of was to survive. She skidded to a halt and ran down a back alley.

But she soon came to realise she was n a dead end. Fifthteen Clone Troopers stood before her.

"Goodbye, General Tachi." Clone Commander Vego said, before he and his men let loose fire.

But Siri was ready, instantly activating her violet lightsaber, she deflected the initial onslaught.

Then, without the Clones even noticing, she lept forth withgreat speed.

With a fluid cutting motion, she cut through the legs of o troopers, before reaching behid her back to redirect a blaster bolt back into a trooper.

She went on a smooth rampage, cutting through the rest of her troopers.

Once finished, the clones were nothing but smoking carcasses. "I have to get to Coursant." Siri told herself, before heding towrads the Hanger area, bording a public transpor.

[hr]

[i]Corellia[/i]

Jedi Master Nejaa Halcyon landed on the planet of Corellia. Once out of his Jedi Starfighter, he found himself surrounded by Cloe Troopers.

"Hello there, let me pass." Nejaa ordered The clones didn't budge. "Trooper that was an order." Nejaa said.

The Clone Commander only shook his head. "I am not commishined to take orders from you." he clone said.

"What did you say?" Nejaa asked, before the Clones opened fire on him.

Nejaa did what any Jedi would do, activate his lightsaber. Moving the silver blade, Nejaa decapitated several clones.

Then he was on the defensive. Deflecting the clonesblaster fire, Nejaa retreated towards his starfighter.

Then, with one hand holding off the clones, he reached into his utility bealt and pulled out a smoke bomb. Then, in one swift motion, he threw the smoke bomb.

When the semoke cleared, the Clones only saw a starfighter going into Hyperspace.

[i]Courscant[/i]

[hr]

[i]Courasant[/i]

In the Ruins of the Jedi Temple, Vader and Cin Drallig, Jedi Battlemaster, squared off. But soon, after a slash across the chest, Cin fell to the groun. Apparently 'dead'. Once Vader had left, Cin came back to consieceness. Once up, he recovered his lightsaber and made it to a secret entrance. Limping.

Once at the entrance, he found a group of younglings scurrying. "Master Drallig, Master Drallig, what a we to do?" called one Youngling. "We must get out of here." Cin answered. And with that, he opened up the exit. "Now, it's time to go, and stay close." Cin ordered.

2. RuneEisahn

Jul 10, 2008
    it took me a minute to think of this.

3. MagicToo

MagicToo Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 7, 2007
    Interesting... I look forward to seeing more.

4. RuneEisahn

Jul 10, 2008
    Yes, I thought it was intresting when I thouht of it. Thanks for the comment.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.